aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Trying to order a pedal board but I can't get it posted because the company I was planning on using don't deliver to the Scottish Highlands. I LIVE NEAR FUCKING BANFF!

Absolutely this. Was ordering a couple of hard drives recently for a home server and all the tech shops wanted to charge £20 postage despite some advertising "free delivery to UK Mainland". Apparently Banchory is Highlands and Islands and not 20 minutes outside of a major UK city after all. In the end I bought the same hard drives for the same price but with free delivery from Amazon.

Absolutely this. Was ordering a couple of hard drives recently for a home server and all the tech shops wanted to charge £20 postage despite some advertising "free delivery to UK Mainland". Apparently Banchory is Highlands and Islands and not 20 minutes outside of a major UK city after all. In the end I bought the same hard drives for the same price but with free delivery from Amazon.

Yeah these guys advertised 'Free next delivery to UK mainland'. Surely that's false advertising to a degree? Admittedly I live a little further than 20 minutes away from a major city but plenty of other companies send stuff up here for free.

Yeah these guys advertised 'Free next delivery to UK mainland'. Surely that's false advertising to a degree? Admittedly I live a little further than 20 minutes away from a major city but plenty of other companies send stuff up here for free.

I think they get away with it by putting a tiny asterisk beside it with some small print saying "excluding remote locations and Scottish Highland and Islands".

You're not in the band with the hot singer anymore? Did you come onto the poor lass?

Nup. That was Dubya's job.

Are you in any bands now Jake? You went from all of the bands to none of the bands in about a month!

I'm in avoid the morning. I'm trying to get a couple of bands up and running but everyone, including myself, is busy and it's affa hard just to get a practice.

Guest Bob Knob

People complaining about O2.

"This is absurd. I had to stand out in the rain because I couldn't order a taxi"

"I want compensation for this. Outrageous service. My wife is stranded in ASDA".

Fuck. Off.

Shit. Happens.

• Upvote 2

Oh, so O2 was down and it wasn't just my shitberry. I was in town the other day and figured my phone was ruined from dropping it a while ago, so proceeded to put it out of its misery for good with the help of Mr Concrete and now I find this out. So much regret.

• Upvote 1

People complaining about O2.

"This is absurd. I had to stand out in the rain because I couldn't order a taxi"

"I want compensation for this. Outrageous service. My wife is stranded in ASDA".

Fuck. Off.

Shit. Happens.

Fuck that I want compensation. When I don't uphold my end of the contract and go over my limits I get charged through the fucking nose, so it would be nice if they made some kind of gesture.