aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Ice cream, mate. Ice cream.

Also works for having tonsils out, a sore throat, hangovers, a bad case of the mondays, your football team losing, hot days, putting the tub on your head when you've got a headache. Pretty much anything. You should get ice cream injected straight into your neck when you go into hospital, no matter what you've got. It cures all.

• Upvote 1

Oh. My Pet Hate is Gypsies.

There's a whole load of them in the scrapyard down Urquhart Road. I was walking past them just now on my way home from band practice. Apparently they like to have barbecues and throw broken house bricks at folk who pass by. I tend to not like having bricks hurled at me. You could even say I pet hate it. They hurled half a brick at me anyway, knowing full well I pet hate it when that happens.

Fucking scumbags. It was some fat little tosser. I saw on some Gyspsy TV show that they like to settle their rows with a one-on-one street fight. I'd fucking smash the snot out of that scruffy cunt.

I'd recommend not walking down Urquhart Road anyway. They've got bricks and scrap metal and they're just lobbing it about like a bunch of hooligans. ACE!

• Upvote 1

Folk who seem to have no sense of personal space in queues who stand about 6" behind you even when you have reached the counter...even worse when they proceed to cough and splutter and you feel the draught on the back of your head, leaving a bit of concern that some moisture may have been emitted....

Had some old bint put her hand on mine, when I was holding onto a rail on the bus not that long ago. I was the only person holding the fucking rail at the time, so she obviously just thought I had the prime spot. Creepy wifey.

Had some old bint put her hand on mine, when I was holding onto a rail on the bus not that long ago. I was the only person holding the fucking rail at the time, so she obviously just thought I had the prime spot. Creepy wifey.

You do have pretty hands, though. At least, they look pretty through your bathroom window.

xx

• Upvote 1

Guest Bob Knob

Sainsburys.

Q: "Do you have a Nectar Card?" (what you're supposed to say is "no" unless you have one).

A: "Actually no but now might be a brilliant time to apply for one whilst there's a cunt-ton of people standing behind me at 5.30pm...let's do this".

DID YOU EVER HEAR THE CONCEPT OF OTHER PEOPLE?

Worriers.

People who spend all their time worrying about something that probably doesn't matter that much.

I used to be guilty of this.

Now I sit back.

If life wants to kick you in the crotch, it will do so , regardless of whether you're worried about it or not.

Worriers.

People who spend all their time worrying about something that probably doesn't matter that much.

I used to be guilty of this.

Now I sit back.

If life wants to kick you in the crotch, it will do so , regardless of whether you're worried about it or not.

This! I used to get so worried about everything from university exams, to relationships with girls, to my part-time job as a waiter. Now that I am in the "real world" in a reasonably high pressure job, with real life problems, I just don't seem to be phased by anything. Even things that I probably should be worried about. It's kind of great, but maybe I should be worried that I'm not worried.

• Upvote 1