aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The first time I tried to make mac and cheese for my son it went all lumpy and I had to try and recover the situation with some judicious sieving, he declared it ace-ic and better than Mummies...I must admit it was pretty tasty, despite the apparent calamity.

Mac and cheese is one of those foods I just reckon should not have anything superfluous added to it. Basic seasonings, nothing else.

• Upvote 1

My woman makes ace mac and cheese. She puts breadcrumbs and extra cheese on top so it's got a crunch, and puts either ham/bacon and mushrooms in the sauce. Served with chips and garlic bread. Unbeatable after a minge day at work.

Mac & Cheese, Chips and Garlic Bread?? All together?

That covers the entirety of my favourite food group. Carbohydrates.

• Upvote 2

I've put on a lot of weight recently after goosing my ankle playing RUGGER, so my usual nutrition (carbohydrates, bread tatties and mac 'n' cheese) has had to be abandoned. Last night for tea I had and egg white mushroom omelette with salad! Fucking salad?!

Story is cool.

Lumpiness in your mac 'n' cheese isn't the end of the world (in culinary terms), but it is hella frustrating.

Aye but this was me making an arse of adding the flour and it was huge coagulated lumps of it...there's no way I would have wanted to eat it myself so couldn't try and pass it off to the bairn!

Just general ageing along with being a lazy ass has meant I have to avoid all my favourite carb heavy foodstuffs for the majority of the time to try and keep the weight off, not great but it does make the occasional indulgence even better...

Drive faster, queer.

xx

Fair enough on open roads, but can't really do that in town though (I don't really want to run anyone over). It can get really frustrating at times, especially when the person tailgating you has nothing to gain from doing so.

My dad used to jam on his breaks when someone did it to him

Guest davetherave
Fair enough on open roads, but can't really do that in town though (I don't really want to run anyone over). It can get really frustrating at times, especially when the person tailgating you has nothing to gain from doing so.

My dad used to jam on his breaks when someone did it to him

I dont like tailgaters either, many years ago I fitted a switch to my brakelights so I could switch them on via the dashboard when someone was needlessly tailgating me. I also had one for the reversing light, which really freaked people out ;)

But if some fuckwit drives at 40mph in the outside lane of the dual carriageway, then I've been known to stick to their bumper till they get the fuck out of my way, or they get undertaken :mad:

But if some fuckwit drives at 40mph in the outside lane of the dual carriageway, then I've been known to stick to their bumper till they get the fuck out of my way, or they get undertaken :mad:

I undertake if they are going ridiculously slow and refusing to budge. What's even worse are the people who cut in to lane halfway round a roundabout. one guy in an X5 got so angry because I refused to let him in on the Inverurie Road Roundabout in to Dyce in rush hour, he got out of his "4x4 for twats" mobile and started hammering on my window. Dick.

• Upvote 1

Guest davetherave
I undertake if they are going ridiculously slow and refusing to budge. What's even worse are the people who cut in to lane halfway round a roundabout. one guy in an X5 got so angry because I refused to let him in on the Inverurie Road Roundabout in to Dyce in rush hour, he got out of his "4x4 for twats" mobile and started hammering on my window. Dick.

Dont get me started on lane jumpers and folk that cant use roundabouts!

I wonder if some people got their driving licenses out of a corn flake box!