aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

(Analism) Im in a cover band, playing a wedding next week, i will earn a few hundred pounds from that, i thnk that would count as a earning a living (/Analism)

So whilst it may not be ok for knobbers like Lucky or Jake to say it, it is for me :)

I have made money off playing gigs, and sold some CDs, therefore I am technically a semi-professional musician who makes some income from it. ergo, I CAN PUT IT ON MY FACEBOOK AND EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD WHO ISN'T MILNER CAN FUCK OFF.

• Upvote 1

I used to spend a fair bit of time playing golf. I was absolutely terrible but won prizes as part of a team at a golf outing - does this mean I'm a semi-professional golfer?

No. Golf has a strict definition between amateur and professional. You only become professional if you win more than £500 or are registered with the PGA.

Inconsiderate bastarding neighbours.

Someone spewed up in the central carpeted stairwell on Friday night. We don't have factoring, so nobody is paid to clean it up. I had to tidy it up yesterday because we had someone viewing our flat. What the fuck is wrong with people. They would have had to have walked round it each day since it was deposited.

I wrote a passive agressive note, after knocking on everyones door to try and find out what it was. My wife made me re-write the note, as it was a bit too heavy on the agressive, and not so strong on the passive.

• Upvote 2

People who talk like wankers. This is a copy and paste straight from some dick tickler on Facebook:

"Of whom of my acquaintances is to partake in the wetting of ones whistle this fine evening? Culinary delights and alcoholic beverages shall be consumed. What say you?"

Seriously. I know you're trying to convince your parents that all the money they are throwing at you to go to University isn't a complete waste of everyone's resources, but why can't you just say "who is off to the pub?" and not be a massive fanny?

I just delete folk like that. Those lot and the pricks who keep sending me photos of army men crying as they hug babies with captions about like this if your a good person ect or like if you hate cancer.

Honestly where did this come from?! i want to find the first person that started one of them and brick his face in, then post a picture of it on facebook with the caption "like if enjoy throwing bricks at people".

• Upvote 1

I just delete folk like that. Those lot and the pricks who keep sending me photos of army men crying as they hug babies with captions about like this if your a good person ect

It's funny because it probably isn't even his. His wife is probably slamming every tom dick and harry when he's away shooting commies or whatever.

I just delete folk like that. Those lot and the pricks who keep sending me photos of army men crying as they hug babies with captions about like this if your a good person ect or like if you hate cancer.

Honestly where did this come from?! i want to find the first person that started one of them and brick his face in, then post a picture of it on facebook with the caption "like if enjoy throwing bricks at people".

This may be controversial, but the whole thing of describing as soldiers as heroes really sticks in my throat. I don't agree with it at all. Aye, they do a good job, keep the country safe and what not, but to me they're doing a job, a job that they chose and that they're getting paid for. That doesn't make someone a hero.

• Upvote 2

This may be controversial, but the whole thing of describing as soldiers as heroes really sticks in my throat. I don't agree with it at all. Aye, they do a good job, keep the country safe and what not, but to me they're doing a job, a job that they chose and that they're getting paid for. That doesn't make someone a hero.

Aye and no, on the one hand your right they are doing a job, but on the other they are actually putting their lives on the line. I dont think every soldier is a hero, but a fair few of them go above and beyond what is expected of them, its like any job really.