aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

My mum has one of those bacon trays for the microwave. The amount of fat and water that comes out of just 2 rashers is amazing. Less shit to clog up my arteries. At home, I cook bacon in the George Forman. Again, water and fat gone.

Homer: So you think you know better than this family, eh? Well as long as you're in my house you'll do what I do and believe what I believe! So butter your bacon!

Bart: Yes father.

Lisa: Mom, dad, my spiritual quest is over!

Homer: Hold that thought... Bacon up that sausage, boy!

Bart: But dad, my heart hurts!

• Upvote 2

Homer: So you think you know better than this family, eh? Well as long as you're in my house you'll do what I do and believe what I believe! So butter your bacon!

Bart: Yes father.

Lisa: Mom, dad, my spiritual quest is over!

Homer: Hold that thought... Bacon up that sausage, boy!

Bart: But dad, my heart hurts!

“(Lisa) “I’m going to become a vegetarian” (Homer) “Does that mean you’re not going to eat any pork?” “Yes” “Bacon?” “Yes Dad” Ham?” “Dad all those meats come from the same animal” “Right Lisa, some wonderful, magical animal!”"

• Upvote 3

Pet Hate: baby beauty competitions. 90% of the babies look like tiny Sly Stalones and their mothers out them up to be judged by the public. What I'd like to see is an open debate where each child is judged and labelled accordingly, that should stop the nonsense/make for a better read in the Evening Express.

Shit barbers.

I already hate getting my hair cut, but it's a whole load worse if the barber chooses to waffle on about holidays and not pay attention to the dogs-dinner of a job they are doing on my barnet. The place closed at 6, but at 6:10 we were still there. I kept telling her to take more off the sides because I didn't want to look like fucking Donny Osmond. Everytime she snipped some off the sides, she trimmed the top some more, so I had to tell her to go trim the sides again, and not to take any off the top. "But I have to even it out" she said, completely bewildered by the fact the hair round my lugs was at least an inch longer than on top. So, I have a short fringe, Donny Osmond over-the-ear hair muffs, and I don't think she even touched the hair on my crown. I got fed up of her being a knob, told her that'd be fine and left. I'll go get someone who isn't a hamfisted spastic to finish it off properly tomorrow. Double price haircut. GREAT!

Shit barbers.

I already hate getting my hair cut, but it's a whole load worse if the barber chooses to waffle on about holidays and not pay attention to the dogs-dinner of a job they are doing on my barnet. The place closed at 6, but at 6:10 we were still there. I kept telling her to take more off the sides because I didn't want to look like fucking Donny Osmond. Everytime she snipped some off the sides, she trimmed the top some more, so I had to tell her to go trim the sides again, and not to take any off the top. "But I have to even it out" she said, completely bewildered by the fact the hair round my lugs was at least an inch longer than on top. So, I have a short fringe, Donny Osmond over-the-ear hair muffs, and I don't think she even touched the hair on my crown. I got fed up of her being a knob, told her that'd be fine and left. I'll go get someone who isn't a hamfisted spastic to finish it off properly tomorrow. Double price haircut. GREAT!

I've had some dreaful haircuts recently. Every time I go for a haircut now they seem to want to leave the front long and the crown short when I tell them I wear my hair up. Sorry, is it fashionable to look like fucking Tintin all of a sudden? I always end up having to cut the front myself when I get home. I took the easy option last week - #1 all over. No more shit haircuts and it's taken a good 10 minutes off my morning routine.