aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

So the £20 was a scam? Ah well. you live and learn.

The only reason i knew is because i was warned beforehand and my vet was quite honest about it all, my cat couldnt get operated at the local vet had to go out to Kingswells and she warned me they would try and get me to pay for the extra's.

Loving the avatar and name Lightfoot! What a film!

Pet hate: Going for a shit in the end cubicle and then somone comes in and sits in the cubicle next to you even though all the other ones are free. There are unwritten rules goddamn it! I may have a solution to this now though.

Was it reekin?

I've been getting hacked off with continually receiving the last folk's mail after 3.5 years but still write 'not at this address' on it and post it back...chucking out mail you haven't received is very dodgy I would say. I would post a note round your building stating that it is illegal to throw out mail and can whoever is responsible quit it or your going to get the polis involved, might do the trick.

I emailed Royal Mail to see if they had some paraphernalia I could stick up with their decor on it so it looks mad official, and has all their totally threatening legal mumbo jumbo on it. Stuff like "If you bin Soda Jerk's mail again, we'll throw you in a Turkish prison and kick your children onto a bonfire, under the Postal Services Act 2000".

I'd plaster one up on all the walls and put one under everyones door. Then I'd check the bins twice a day, and rain down on the mail binners with a storm of pain...

peoplesslideminiopt.gif

• Upvote 3

Loving the avatar and name Lightfoot! What a film!

Pet hate: Going for a shit in the end cubicle and then somone comes in and sits in the cubicle next to you even though all the other ones are free. There are unwritten rules goddamn it! I may have a solution to this now though.

Thanks Gypsum:up:

Perhaps now might be not be the best time to tell you that I AM THAT GUY who deliberately takes the cubicle next to yours!! :eek:

Gypsum is also from engerlund. You two are polar opposites. You should fuck.

Only if you promise to watch Teabags, and record it so we can all watch together in a saucy threesome back at your place?

Oh, and cf the T&L ref: "Red haired women are bad luck". Fact. (But always the best in bed. Also Fact :up:)

Belmont Road. I see him going in and out of a flat there, anyway. Sorry for telling people where you live.

Belmont Road..?ah happy memories of doing the weekly shop at NorCo.... Of course, I mind when that was a massive cattle mart round Kittybrewster way... It's been a while since I left Aberdeen. Can you still smell the shite round Powis way?