aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

People who don't want to tell me their clothing size and just say it's "larger". It could be anything from 10 to 26, depending on their perception of what is "larger".

It's, ooh what's the word, oh, ESSENTIAL when you work in a clothing store store to have the person's size!

People who don't want to tell me their clothing size and just say it's "larger". It could be anything from 10 to 26, depending on their perception of what is "larger".

It's, ooh what's the word, oh, ESSENTIAL when you work in a clothing store store to have the person's size!

Just as a matter of interest (as its a small pet hate of mine)

Can you tell me why ladies clothes have to have a "SIZE" instead of proper measurements, like mens clothes do?

Is it just to protect their vanity, that they refer to/delude themselves with, something that bears absolutely no relation to the actual inches/cms of their shape or figure?

Come on.... call it like it is..... !!

?(

:)

Just as a matter of interest (as its a small pet hate of mine)

Can you tell me why ladies clothes have to have a "SIZE" instead of proper measurements, like mens clothes do?

Is it just to protect their vanity, that they refer to/delude themselves with, something that bears absolutely no relation to the actual inches/cms of their shape or figure?

Come on.... call it like it is..... !!

?(

:)

probably to round up a range of sizes into smaller options (so the brands/manufacturers dont have to make millions of different size ranges) cause of all the different shapes n sizes compared with various different styles of clothes......???

Yeah but to be fair, some shops (I'm looking at you Next) seem to have trouble getting their men's clothes to conform to a standard unit of measurement most of the time anyway.

The amount of times I've had to get try the size up in that fucking shop. :swearing:

To be fair, would you really want to wear Asda clothes? I know it's a step up from the 70s hand-me-downs you Brochers are used to, but I hear the range at Tesco is of remarkably better quality for only a modest increase in price.

(sorry)

To be fair, would you really want to wear Asda clothes? I know it's a step up from the 70s hand-me-downs you Brochers are used to, but I hear the range at Tesco is of remarkably better quality for only a modest increase in price.

(sorry)

I buy most of my work clothes from Asda, shirts, ties, trousers etc. I don't see the point in pay top for clothes for work that I don't really like wearing in the first place. Lets face it, a 10 Asda shirt looks the same as any other fucking shirt!

I buy most of my work clothes from Asda, shirts, ties, trousers etc. I don't see the point in pay top for clothes for work that I don't really like wearing in the first place. Lets face it, a 10 Asda shirt looks the same as any other fucking shirt!

I get most of my stuff from Asda although If I need work trousers I get them from Tesco. I bought a pair of trousers from Asda and they were so thin you could hold it up to the light and see through the bloody things.

Also being a huge fat bastard I have to shop at Asda because most normal places don't have clothes big enough.

I've bought various pairs of jeans from Asda. They've all been fine. Jeans are jeans, and if you buy more "upmarket" jeans they are usually "twisted" or "crinkled" or come with manufactured holes/wear-and-tear, or some cosmetic fashionable paint stain on the arsehole and 15 pockets per leg. Fuck off. Plain jeans. 4 pockets, no fucking holes or dyed machine fade. I'm not in a fucking boyband, shitsock.

• Upvote 1