aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
You can't have Stephen Fry as a pet hate! EVERYBODY likes Stephen Fry!

You're right, I take it back. He's a funny bastard. But he is too brainy for his own good.

oh yes. when i was walking up the spital to class on tuesday my heart sank on the way cos of all the posters telling me to 'vote robin' with no other details whatsoever on them. i was pestered even more than those charity dudes in town with clipboards coming back from class today. piss off, the lot of you.

i remember him from student halls last year. haven't seen anything up this year. the standard of godawful puns on the posters i've seen has fallen dramatically this year. there was however a newton faulkner lookalike yesterday on a tiny bike pedalling around with a megaphone shouting at everyone to 'get involved'. twat.

i remember him from student halls last year. haven't seen anything up this year. the standard of godawful puns on the posters i've seen has fallen dramatically this year. there was however a newton faulkner lookalike yesterday on a tiny bike pedalling around with a megaphone shouting at everyone to 'get involved'. twat.

A problem easily sorted.

Stick + spokes = tangle of ginger dreadlocks sprawled across the cobbles

Come on, 'BJ for Money!' BJ! Money! Cos...cos his initials are B and J...oral sex...NOPE SORRY STILL NOT FUNNY.

I was surprised I didn't get harassed walking around campus this afternoon. I did however get followed along the road by 2 Mormons in a car asking if they can take me home then come in with me for a chat.

Come on, 'BJ for Money!' BJ! Money! Cos...cos his initials are B and J...oral sex...NOPE SORRY STILL NOT FUNNY.

I was surprised I didn't get harassed walking around campus this afternoon. I did however get followed along the road by 2 Mormons in a car asking if they can take me home then come in with me for a chat.

Mormons=Sex Pests.

I forgot I had them, in a cupboard I never go in. Opened it up, and there it was... An Earth Squid just about to eat my house. It's just weird how the Potato keeps on growing. I'm not all for having living, breathing vegetables in my house. I'm sticking to oven chips.

I had a cold last week. It was pure mank. Snot is just the worst. I get sick of blowing and wiping my nose every 2 minutes, so I usually shove a balled up segment of tissue into my nostril for a few hours. I'm pretty sure it was me who invented the patented Snot Sponge. Works a treat. Even better taking it out and showing it to someone. They don't really like looking at it.

Both these things have affected me this past week. total fucking nightmare. i had to head down to costco for a baked potato, which by the way are the tastiest baked potatoes in the world, not to mention fucking gigantic. have you seen the size of them?!

also, i would totally use the snot sponge, but i only EVER get a cold when i'm in a lecture theatre, people might think i'm some sort of deviant if i did that. so first dilemma i have no tissue to wipe my nose with and i don't want to touch the snot at the end of nose because i know that if i wipe it away, the flood gates are gonna open. break in the lecture *huzzah*... to the toilet for tissue. i blow the fuck out of my nose and take two pocketfulls of extra tissue into the lecture theatre. sorted.... wrong! about two seconds ater the break my nose begins to well up with snot again. how on earth can a man blow his nose quietly. it's frigging impossible. not to mention after two silent wipes, each pocketful becomes a tatty mess that looks like lint from the tumble dryer. so yeah, this happens to me pretty much everyday in uni and its bloody annoying.

• Upvote 1

New pet hate.

Wisdom teeth.

The bastard has been trying to come through for years and I don't think there's enough room quite frankly. It gave me an infected gum last month which hurt like a motherfucker. It's giving me hassle again just now. And on the dentist's advice I'm regularly using an antiseptic mouthwash which is great but it's made me feel like I've burnt my tongue, all the time.

I've still got one more waiting to rear it's ugly head too. Can't wait for that. Fuck. Sake.

Both these things have affected me this past week. total fucking nightmare. i had to head down to costco for a baked potato, which by the way are the tastiest baked potatoes in the world, not to mention fucking gigantic. have you seen the size of them?!

also, i would totally use the snot sponge, but i only EVER get a cold when i'm in a lecture theatre, people might think i'm some sort of deviant if i did that. so first dilemma i have no tissue to wipe my nose with and i don't want to touch the snot at the end of nose because i know that if i wipe it away, the flood gates are gonna open. break in the lecture *huzzah*... to the toilet for tissue. i blow the fuck out of my nose and take two pocketfulls of extra tissue into the lecture theatre. sorted.... wrong! about two seconds ater the break my nose begins to well up with snot again. how on earth can a man blow his nose quietly. it's frigging impossible. not to mention after two silent wipes, each pocketful becomes a tatty mess that looks like lint from the tumble dryer. so yeah, this happens to me pretty much everyday in uni and its bloody annoying.

Sew your nostrils up.

oh yes. when i was walking up the spital to class on tuesday my heart sank on the way cos of all the posters telling me to 'vote robin' with no other details whatsoever on them. i was pestered even more than those charity dudes in town with clipboards coming back from class today. piss off, the lot of you.

Seconded, saw all these posters when I had to take a guy to the Linksfield Centre yesterday (at least I think I did, nobody commented in that stupid stalking thread so perhaps that invalidated the experience) and how we did not laugh...

I fucking detest student-types.

Not :up: