aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild
Morons who, when emailing/texting/posting...

...use "of" instead of "have"..."I would of been at the gig but I didn't have a ticket"

...or use "wandering" in instead of "wondering".

Pay attention in class, you thick cunts!!!!

So he can't edit.

Sorry, Diesel ;)

Guest idol_wild
Shit news, what happened? Do you have anything else lined up?

It's hard times. We were overwhelmingly busy to the point that we couldn't maintain cashflow because contractors weren't paying us in time. Bank stopped the company overdraft so we could no longer invest capital into individual and ongoing projects.

It's essentially a knock-on effect that hit us.

I've got nothing else lined up at all. :down:

Guest idol_wild
That is bad news all round Philip.

If you had any laboratory experience, you would be a shoe-in at my work, we're currently recruiting and the most likely candidates are a girl with cool hair, and some fud who trained to be a private investigator.

I was in a lab once.

I hate sending a message to the wrong person. There's no way back from it. You can't get out of it without looking like a moron. You HAVE to follow it up with an "Oops. Wrong Person!" otherwise you look even more mentally unstable by waffling on about a load of guff that they just don't understand.

Oh, and all this 'crunk' twaddle that's doing the rounds at the moment. It seems to be hip hop, being murdered by spoiled rich children with girls hair attempting to be violent and intimidating. An absolute disgrace.

Seeing as we're on the subject, what job websites do/have people used that were good?

I'm graduating soonish so it would be wise for me to start looking for employment.

I sent my CV to Bryant and they had an interview arranged for me by the next day. Which I then got, leading to me STILL having a 100% success rate of being offered every job I've been interviewed for :up:

(except one that we don't talk about)

Seeing as we're on the subject, what job websites do/have people used that were good?

I'm graduating soonish so it would be wise for me to start looking for employment.

Similarly, are there any websites worth checking for summer jobs? I went through a bunch last night and found nothing remotely suitable, which is unsurprising given the current economic climate. I'm not holding out hope for ice cream taster or anything similarly cushy, but I need cash and I'm happy enough to work through the summer to acquire it.