aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild
Alan Carr.

"What am I like?" is not a punch line, and even though you're gay, I doubt really as stupid as your anecdotes make us believe. I hate you Alan Carr. You're not funny.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Original Spies again.

I'm pretty certain this has been mentioned before, but...

Old people.

They're slow, they smell horrendous and they generally get in my way and contribute nothing to society.

You've had your time, now please leave.

Fuck aye.

I have a strong distaste for the way many coffin dodgers see the road as theirs to cross at their leisure. I was out for a drive the other day in Westhill when I noticed a man of OAP stature, stood at the kerb about 25 yards ahead. So far he had adhered to all lollypop man procedures... and then he showed his OAP dark side. I remind you that he had looked left and right, so must have seen my car approaching from 25-or-so yards, at which point he stepped out and crossed the road 8o.

I almost shat myself and immediately went for the horn-parping mechanism, but instantly thought if I parp, he might shat HIMSELF, suffer a Coronation Street, keel over, and die under my wheels! So I simply slowed down next to him as he reached the other side, and stared at him, waiting for acknowledgment so I could give him my best Carlos Tevez face. He never looked up once, the tit.

He may have reached Dunkirk but he was damn lucky he reached the bus stop.

Fuck aye.

I have a strong distaste for the way many coffin dodgers see the road as theirs to cross at their leisure. I was out for a drive the other day in Westhill when I noticed a man of OAP stature, stood at the kerb about 25 yards ahead. So far he had adhered to all lollypop man procedures... and then he showed his OAP dark side. I remind you that he had looked left and right, so must have seen my car approaching from 25-or-so yards, at which point he stepped out and crossed the road 8o.

I almost shat myself and immediately went for the horn-parping mechanism, but instantly thought if I parp, he might shat HIMSELF, suffer a Coronation Street, keel over, and die under my wheels! So I simply slowed down next to him as he reached the other side, and stared at him, waiting for acknowledgment so I could give him my best Carlos Tevez face. He never looked up once, the tit.

He may have reached Dunkirk but he was damn lucky he reached the bus stop.

Maybe he was looking for a way out...

Guest treader.
Ha Ha.....shame !

Go to the bus stop earlier then ! (they're supposed to be every 12 mins or so, arn't they ?) either that, walk, or get a bike.... it seems a bit trivial as a pet hate, when you're in control of when you get to the bus stop!

but your right, its not funny missing a bus.....

The 27 from Dyce to Guild Street is one bus every 50 minutes to an hour. It's also either a few minutes early or like 20 minutes late.

Driving lessons soon though, so :up:

Guest treader.
Going back to First Bus. They are actually the thing that's fuelling me to save up for a car. Fuckers.

Ditto. Sick of the genetic experiments that haunt my journeys every day. Also, if I get a car, I can sit stuck in traffic and blare Eddie Cochran as loud as like.

or something else, y'know...not just eddie cochran.

You must spread round more rep... blah de blah...

Goign back to First Bus. They are actually the thing that's fuelling me to save up for a car. Fuckers.

the horrible, horrible number 19 "service" was one of the things that really pushed me to learn. so on a related note, my pet hate today is that my car arrived in aberdeen yesterday but i still haven't passed my test so i can't go get it. the thought of it sitting around in the garage of a showroom unloved is breaking my heart. :down:

Guest Tam o' Shantie
the horrible, horrible number 19 "service" was one of the things that really pushed me to learn. so on a related note, my pet hate today is that my car arrived in aberdeen yesterday but i still haven't passed my test so i can't go get it. the thought of it sitting around in the garage of a showroom unloved is breaking my heart. :down:

boo hoo...you bought a brand new car and don't even have a license? how 'unlucky' your situation is.

boo hoo...you bought a brand new car and don't even have a license? how 'unlucky' your situation is.

never said i was unlucky. the thread is about things that are bugging you. and it's bugging me that i didn't pass my test before now so i could go get it when it arrived. no need to be a prick, really.

Guest idol_wild
There is. This thread is all about being a prick.

I hate it when people aren't pricks.

Shut up you fucking prick.

Prick.

When I was in Berlin around 5 years ago for an Aberdeen match, there was a heavy police presence splitting the pavement to seperate Aberdeen followers from Hertha Berlin followers. A fellow Aberdeen follower actually used me to prop himself up to project himself above the police to holler "Fuck you, you fucking fucks!" at the home fans.

That was a pet hate of mine. I also felt speckles of saliva make contact with my face. That was quite unpleasant. It reminded me of a gag Johnny Vaughan once told about when he was in a public urinal having a piss when, out the corner of his eye (not his japseye before you say it), the big burly gentleman beside him made the motion of the post-piss drying off of the nib and all of a sudden a couple of specs of liquid hit his lip.

:down:

Guest idol_wild

Alan Green.

"Y'know, the atmosphere is a bit subdued at Anfield tonight."

This was whilst Liverpool fans were belting out You'll Never Walk Alone at full voice, clearly audible in the background.

"I mean...it's noisy...but subdued."

Fuck off, Alan. You are quite literally an absolute moron.

Alan Green.

"Y'know, the atmosphere is a bit subdued at Anfield tonight."

This was whilst Liverpool fans were belting out You'll Never Walk Alone at full voice, clearly audible in the background.

"I mean...it's noisy...but subdued."

Fuck off, Alan. You are quite literally an absolute moron.

you must be listening to five live as well and i thought exactly that! from my spot here it sounded like a cracking atmoshere!

The atmosphere seems good on the telly. Certainly better than last night at The Library (Old Trafford).

Manyoo fans are embarassing. Every game I watch on telly, the away fans are always a damnsight more audible.

That's what I hate. Shit football fans. Topical.

Shit football fans are even worse when they have shit chants, too.

"INTAE THEM - HEID FIRST!"

"Oh when the Reds, go steamin' in..."

Nice one, lads...

The atmosphere seems good on the telly. Certainly better than last night at The Library (Old Trafford).

Manyoo fans are embarassing. Every game I watch on telly, the away fans are always a damnsight more audible.

That's what I hate. Shit football fans. Topical.

the prawn sandwich brigade are never that noisey unless they are beating liverpool or chelsea, its amazing how quick they turn on their own team when things are going badly.