aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I completely agree. I'm learning to drive at the moment and people can be such tosspots! If I stall and people start beeping their horns at me, my driving instructor tells me to just sit there until I'm ready to start up again. People need to remember they once had to learn to drive as well.

Also, daft old women that stagger across Union Street without paying attention to all the traffic. I had one walk out in front of me today, so annoying.

yeah, my instructor is the same. calm as you like. unlike my dad when i'm out with him in a dual control learner car, who gets angry at anyone being impatient with me and proceeds to hang out of the passenger window shouting at them that they're all the wankers under the sun, giving them various hand gestures etc, this carries on not only until i'm away from the junction/lights but until they are out of sight. driving with my dad is mint.

yeah, my instructor is the same. calm as you like. unlike my dad when i'm out with him in a dual control learner car, who gets angry at anyone being impatient with me and proceeds to hang out of the passenger window shouting at them that they're all the wankers under the sun, giving them various hand gestures etc, this carries on not only until i'm away from the junction/lights but until they are out of sight. driving with my dad is mint.

I can beat that, my dad got out of the car at traffic lights to yell at the woman behind me on her mobile phone. The lights then changed and I had to wait for him to finish ranting and get back into the car before I could go anywhere.

Haha your dad sounds funny. I can't drive with my dad in the car, he stresses me out and plus, he's a horrible driver!

My current annoyance is owning a car but not being able to drive it whenever I want to. It's so annoying. Also, First bus really fucking annoy me. They can never run on time and charge and absolute fortune for such a shitty service! Argh!

My current gripe is young mothers with prams trying to cross the road who won't bother walking a further couple of yards to the pedestrian crossing.

Oh no, they will walk out between a line of parked cars, pushing the pram in front of them like some kind of shield. o_O

Does the life of your child really mean that little to you? Grrrrr!!! X(

People who call you continuously when you're somewhere where you really can't answer. You try texting them to ask what it is they're needing only for them to CONTINUE CALLING YOU OVER AND OVER. To make matters worse it's almost always something trivial.

People who can't drive on the M8 after juction 16...

Lane 1 - Dumbarton (J17)

Lanes 2 & 3 - Kilmarnock/Greenock/Glasgow Airport

Lane 4 - Charing Cross and Kelvingrove (J18)

People who go into lane 4 thinking it's the fast lane, but it's not and they have to cut in last minute when the M8 lanes are jam packed!!! Does my head in because I don't want to have to stop because idiots can't read the overhead signs!!

Lidl. Lidl are BASTARDS. Total BASTARDS.

What gives, man? Why the crap don't they have hand-baskets? It's not the kind of place you can do your bigshop, because they just don't have the stock unless along with your Reshaped chicken, turkey and fishgut kievs and your frozen goat schnitzel you want to buy a frisbee, some wellington boots and a carjack... Being situated in Seaton, shoppers are made to feel criminalised, and you have to deposit a quid for a ruddy trolley. I didn't have any cash on me to secure my very own crime-free food prison, so I had to struggle with my own two mitts because this arsecandle of a supermarket doesn't have hand-baskets.

I grabbed as many things as I could manage, and then some; still missing a few items I needed to get... I made it to the checkouts in a sea of sweat. I thought I had heroicly made it over the finish line, and safety was only seconds away. As I put my last few items onto the belt, I dropped a bottle of steak sauce and a jar of big, fuck off, massive hotdogs that I was pretty excited about gnawing at tonight. Toshed. All over the floor. The hot dog jar was massive so it made a pretty impressive crashing sound. Everyones eyes are on me. The empoyees are yelling in Polish about how I'm probably a total crapsack, and for some poor soul to come out and clean it up who, I must add, was only supplied with some kitchen roll and a bucket. Poor show.

I didn't apologise though. I just huffed about how they should have handbaskets, because I'm brave.. What is even brave, is that I stepped back in to the store only a couple of hours later to get the items I couldn't manage, and also for the Hot Dogs that I really am pretty excited about. They are fucking massive. I had to buy baguettes to house them in because regular rolls are just too fucking PUNY!

So, there's my fearless tale about how Lidl are a bunch of shitclocks.

• Upvote 5

What gives, man? Why the crap don't they have hand-baskets? It's not the kind of place you can do your bigshop, because they just don't have the stock unless along with your Reshaped chicken, turkey and fishgut kievs and your frozen goat schnitzel you want to buy a frisbee, some wellington boots and a carjack... Being situated in Seaton, shoppers are made to feel criminalised, and you have to deposit a quid for a ruddy trolley. I didn't have any cash on me to secure my very own crime-free food prison, so I had to struggle with my own two mitts because this arsecandle of a supermarket doesn't have hand-baskets.

I grabbed as many things as I could manage, and then some; still missing a few items I needed to get... I made it to the checkouts in a sea of sweat. I thought I had heroicly made it over the finish line, and safety was only seconds away. As I put my last few items onto the belt, I dropped a bottle of steak sauce and a jar of big, fuck off, massive hotdogs that I was pretty excited about gnawing at tonight. Toshed. All over the floor. The hot dog jar was massive so it made a pretty impressive crashing sound. Everyones eyes are on me. The empoyees are yelling in Polish about how I'm probably a total crapsack, and for some poor soul to come out and clean it up who, I must add, was only supplied with some kitchen roll and a bucket. Poor show.

I didn't apologise though. I just huffed about how they should have handbaskets, because I'm brave.. What is even brave, is that I stepped back in to the store only a couple of hours later to get the items I couldn't manage, and also for the Hot Dogs that I really am pretty excited about. They are fucking massive. I had to buy baguettes to house them in because regular rolls are just too fucking PUNY!

Aldi are the same. Why is having handbaskets such a problem? I don't buy enough stuff to warrant a trolley and i very rarely have a pound coin. kicking about my person anyway.

Pricks.

Let's burn these foreign discount stores down. We apparently look the same somehow, so when we get foiled by the fuzz, remember that episode of the Simpsons where Homer goes to clown college, and the Mafia Don is wanting to kill Krusty for his debts, so they mix up their identity so he doesn't know who to shoot? Well, if we just jump around a bit in all different directions within a close vacinity, they'll be stumped, and probably just let us go.

That's a great episode too.

Clown College?? I can't eat that!

Let's burn these foreign discount stores down. We apparently look the same somehow, so when we get foiled by the fuzz, remember that episode of the Simpsons where Homer goes to clown college, and the Mafia Don is wanting to kill Krusty for his debts, so they mix up their identity so he doesn't know who to shoot? Well, if we just jump around a bit in all different directions within a close vacinity, they'll be stumped, and probably just let us go.

Yeah, sounds like a plan. We could easily use the doppelganger thing to our advantage.

They can shove their mystery meats and goulashes up their handbasketless aresholes!

:up:

Guest idol_wild

You are magnificent.

that's one of my favourite episodes. i love the bit when they are skiting along the bar and they hit the glasses with their heads and it chimes the godfather theme.

This may be my favourite post ever.