aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

People who only drink half their cup of tea. Why ask for a cup of tea and then only drink half of it? It's a waste is what it is. After every second cup of tea I make you, you owe me a tea bag back. Yeah, that's what's happening. Also when you pick up the dirty cups to put them in the sink you never notice it's half full of tea and you spill cold tea over your hand. This is NOT acceptable behaviour. If I make you tea you will drink the tea.

People who only drink half their cup of tea. Why ask for a cup of tea and then only drink half of it? It's a waste is what it is. After every second cup of tea I make you, you owe me a tea bag back. Yeah, that's what's happening. Also when you pick up the dirty cups to put them in the sink you never notice it's half full of tea and you spill cold tea over your hand. This is NOT acceptable behaviour. If I make you tea you will drink the tea.

Your tea is shite.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
I stole those teabags from a cupboard that said "Do Not Use". That is rock n roll. Fuck the rules. Though I did buy my own milk.

You. Are. Mental.

(you did get caught in the act by my sister in law, and apologised profusely which makes you a total sap)

That is true, but I did think perhaps they may have been her tea bags, so it's only polite to apologise when you get caught stealing someone's stuff!

bollocks, you should have thrown them at her and kicked her in the fud, then ran off with the rest of the tea bags and denied all knowlage of the incident, your word against hers......

Now that would be rock and roll, none of this apologising nonsense.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
bollocks, you should have thrown them at her and kicked her in the fud, then ran off with the rest of the tea bags and denied all knowlage of the incident, your word against hers......

Now that would be rock and roll, none of this apologising nonsense.

If he'd kicked my sister in law in the fud, I would have been forced to resort to violence. I'm not sure having a fight with a mental Brocher is a good idea, but I'd have been on home territory (in New Deer) with all my mates to back me up, so I think I'd have won...

If he'd kicked my sister in law in the fud, I would have been forced to resort to violence. I'm not sure having a fight with a mental Brocher is a good idea, but I'd have been on home territory (in New Deer) with all my mates to back me up, so I think I'd have won...

dunno like, elwood is hard as fuck, ive seen him take on 4 crocodiles with just his bare hands and a packet of tissues.

(may be a lie)

I too hate when a drink hasn't been finished. When I lived with my parents, I'd put their mugs in the dishwasher, only to find it was still half full with coffee, so coffee would spill everywhere. Life was hard back then.

Online gamers. ALL online gamers. Not a single exception to the online gamers hate. Every single online gamer is a cockswab. It's all "fag" this. "nigger" that. And if you're not swearing, being a homophobic racist or threatening people thousands of miles away, then you're being too fucking good at video games, making it unfun for everyone else. So you can just shit off. All of you. Get a job. Read a book. Write a book, then read the book. Fuck off.

Just returned back to the ways of Half Life 2 on my pc and was contemplating setting up Counter Strike again.

Oh major pet hate is cunts who feel the need to abbreviate everything over the internet ...... get to fuck you bunch of oxygen theiving cuntychops !!!!!! ahhh it pisses me off something rotten.

FML , FTW , OMG ....... ah fuck off and spell properly!

I bet ninety percent of them like brokencyde and use hoovers to masterbate.

Realised today that I've another situation to add to my pet hates list...

When someone wakes you up when you don't need to be up and just hangs around looking at random objects in the room and asking inane questions and you presume they must be building up to something, but they're not, they're just a dick who wants to keep you awake.

Every day I go get a coffee around this time and I like to stand in the kitchen and read the paper after I've made it. There's a copy of the local rag left in the kitchen so anyone who wants to read it can do so.

With jaw dropping regularity I start reading the paper, my coffee pours into the cup, I leave the paper open and walk over to add sugar and milk to the coffee. Now at this point it's obvious that someone is in the middle of reading the paper, it's lying open and the only person in the room is me so you'd assume that I'm reading the paper and will return to it once I've finished making my coffee.

Enter management looking types from upstairs who almost every day come in while I'm at the "milk and sugar" stage and they start reading the newspaper. They don't just glance at it while waiting for the machine to free up, they turn the pages back to the start and get into it from the beginning. Every. Single. Day.

So I'm forced to just finish making my coffee and return to my desk, instead finishing the paper at a less convenient time when I make a trip to the water cooler.

One of these times I'm going to walk over once I've finished my coffee and just turn the page back to where I was and continue reading, see what happens. Except I probably won't because people don't do that really.

Every day I go get a coffee around this time and I like to stand in the kitchen and read the paper after I've made it. There's a copy of the local rag left in the kitchen so anyone who wants to read it can do so.

With jaw dropping regularity I start reading the paper, my coffee pours into the cup, I leave the paper open and walk over to add sugar and milk to the coffee. Now at this point it's obvious that someone is in the middle of reading the paper, it's lying open and the only person in the room is me so you'd assume that I'm reading the paper and will return to it once I've finished making my coffee.

Enter management looking types from upstairs who almost every day come in while I'm at the "milk and sugar" stage and they start reading the newspaper. They don't just glance at it while waiting for the machine to free up, they turn the pages back to the start and get into it from the beginning. Every. Single. Day.

So I'm forced to just finish making my coffee and return to my desk, instead finishing the paper at a less convenient time when I make a trip to the water cooler.

One of these times I'm going to walk over once I've finished my coffee and just turn the page back to where I was and continue reading, see what happens. Except I probably won't because people don't do that really.

This used to happen to me regularly until i started tucking the paper under my arm while i was making coffee.