aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I'm in the exact same position, except I'm only paying 3.99 a month I think. Had the same DVD out for about 4 months.

I haven't even had one this year, it's getting ridiculous. I can pay a 20 fine for losing them but for some reason the 8 seems more appealing, even though I know I'm paying way more in the long run.

I think the only way to get out of it is to fake my own death. I'm off to find a corpse.

I haven't even had one this year, it's getting ridiculous. I can pay a 20 fine for losing them but for some reason the 8 seems more appealing, even though I know I'm paying way more in the long run.

I think the only way to get out of it is to fake my own death. I'm off to find a corpse.

can you not just say you sent them and they were lost in the post? i'm sure that actually happened to us and they just send you your next one without charging you. must happen all the time.

can you not just say you sent them and they were lost in the post? i'm sure that actually happened to us and they just send you your next one without charging you. must happen all the time.

It's what I would say :) plus 3 months later you'r paying even more, just pay the 20 and your subscription will start again ! Done!

I would imagine it would be hard for them to prove you didn't send them back!

I normally watch asap and return, if I can't they're always on the dvd

I have thought of that, although they might question why it's taken me so long to contact them and ask where my next DVD is.

Man U 'fans' from Aberdeen who text to gloat about getting through to the CL final and when you text them back to ask if they are heading to Rome text back "why would I go there?"

This. Well, mainly just ManYoo "fans" who've never been within a 100 miles radius of Old Trafford in their life.

... and the 8 character rule.

New pet hate: The poster above me.

Yeah. I'm really not a fan of him either, especially over the past couple of weeks. His posts have pissed me off quite a bit.

then you are a sad cunt.

Yeah, man, I'm sure you've never looked at anything on this forum and just thought "why?"

It doesn't keep me up at night, don't fret.

Yeah, man, I'm sure you've never looked at anything on this forum and just thought "why?"

It doesn't keep me up at night, don't fret.

it's no secret that I actually despise slot of folk on here. But those people are genuine twats and not just someone that makes posts that aren't very useful. There's nothing inherently annoying about his posts other than them being a bit pointless. It's def not something i would even go as far as to say it angered me. Take a Nefarious Chill-Pill and just ignore him.

it's no secret that I actually despise slot of folk on here. But those people are genuine twats and not just someone that makes posts that aren't very useful. There's nothing inherently annoying about his posts other than them being a bit pointless. It's def not something i would even go as far as to say it angered me. Take a Nefarious Chill-Pill and just ignore him.

I think someone in Uncalm telling me to chill out is a real eye opener.