aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Me too. Streaming on ITV is wack too. If it freezes, or you lose connection for whatever reason, when you press refresh you have to sit through 2 or 3 adverts before the stream starts again.

Might be better off watching it on some Chinese stream. Less adverts, less Clive Tyldsley and more GOAL-OL-OL-OL-OL-OL-OL-OL-OL-OL and ridiculous pronunciations of players names. D-Day Droogbor is the best I've heard. And also Bertabov. BERTABOV!

Me too. Streaming on ITV is wack too. If it freezes, or you lose connection for whatever reason, when you press refresh you have to sit through 2 or 3 adverts before the stream starts again.

Might be better off watching it on some Chinese stream. Less adverts, less Clive Tyldsley and more GOAL-OL-OL-OL-OL-OL-OL-OL-OL-OL and ridiculous pronunciations of players names. D-Day Droogbor is the best I've heard. And also Bertabov. BERTABOV!

If you have a freesat box you should be able to get it on ITV HD if you dick about with the setup a bit.

Missing two goals due to ITV's streaming being shite, and having to watch adverts before being able to reconnect to the game. The game is shit enough as it is, and I'm missing the only things that are happening.

AdBlock might get rid of the ads if you're using ITV's player.