aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9247835/Jeremy-Clarkson-claims-airport-delays-could-be-solved-with-a-bit-of-racism.html

Jeremy Clarkson, being a cunt. Yes, I know it's what he does best and I know he's looking for a reaction, but he's still an absolute fucking bellend. I will have a bigger party when he dies than I will when Thatcher finally leaves us.

• Upvote 1

able bodied people parking in disabled spots in car parks especially supermarket ones, stop being so fucking lazy you tossers.

I agree, people parking in disabled spaces isn't too cool.

Pet Hate - the ridiculous over provision of disabled spaces in supermarket car parks.

The Inverurie Tesco is a prime example - i doubt there are that many wheelchair users in Inverurie to warrant such a massive provision of spaces.

I agree, people parking in disabled spaces isn't too cool.

Pet Hate - the ridiculous over provision of disabled spaces in supermarket car parks.

The Inverurie Tesco is a prime example - i doubt there are that many wheelchair users in Inverurie to warrant such a massive provision of spaces.

ASDA Garthdee must have about 50. I've never seen more than 5-6 filled.

My cunt neighbours. One of the houses around my street have a dog and they leave it shut out at night, the slightest fucking noise sets the thing off barking, and they just leave it, seemingly oblivious to the fact that it's keeping the whole neighbourhood awake. Someone shuts their front door, it barks for an hour. The wind blows over a plantpot, it barks for an hour. Last night around midnight someone took their wheelie bin out, the noise set the dog off barking and it barked for TWO AND A HALF FUCKING HOURS.

Before Nef C jumps in, it's not the dog that pisses me off it's the fucking owners. Dogs bark, that's unavoidable, what you can do however is go downstairs and stop it barking, or take it into the fucking house, arseholes. I'm knackered today and I'm doing a 12 hour shift, could really have used a good night's sleep.

That's fucking mental. You should report it to your local authority (non-emergency police line) and they'll as the dog to be kept inside. Either that or you should ask them yourself, most people are fine if you ask reasonable favours like that. They still sound like bellends though, your dog going mental in the back garden is not something you don't notice.

Cunts at gigs who hassle me when I'm up to my sacs in XLR leads and Gaffa tape....

"Whit ur yiz cawed?" - "Original Sin, like it says on the poster"

"Whit dae yiz dae?" - "Classic Rock 60's - 90's, again, evident on the poster to my left"

"Whit's that?" - "this is a speaker"

"Whit's it fur?" ...and so forth... until the staple question of all drunken worthies at gigs...

"D'yiz day oany AC/DC?"

• Upvote 1

Cunts at gigs who hassle me when I'm up to my sacs in XLR leads and Gaffa tape....

"Whit ur yiz cawed?" - "Original Sin, like it says on the poster"

"Whit dae yiz dae?" - "Classic Rock 60's - 90's, again, evident on the poster to my left"

"Whit's that?" - "this is a speaker"

"Whit's it fur?" ...and so forth... until the staple question of all drunken worthies at gigs...

"D'yiz day oany AC/DC?"

Bless their alcohol-soaked hearts.

Noise caused by inconsiderate neighbours is just the worst. I have no idea how some folk can be so unaware of how much of a dick they are being. My biggest peeve is folk being rowdy and loud in the communal area of the flat block. Shouting and stamping up and down stairs as if nobody else lives there but them. There's two lots of Polish folk in my block. they are proper nice and everything, but they are generally just very loud people. The kids are usually running through the hall and stamping around, and the Dad is usually screaming at them for something. Even when he leaves for work in the morning, he opens his front door, then bellows something to his family before leaving. Whatever happened to having an inside voice? They used to always leave the block doors wide open and unlocked until I put up a sign after hearing aout the block next door being broken into by vagrants of some kind. Maybe I should put up a "shut the fuck up" sign too.

• Upvote 1

Noise caused by inconsiderate neighbours is just the worst. I have no idea how some folk can be so unaware of how much of a dick they are being. My biggest peeve is folk being rowdy and loud in the communal area of the flat block. Shouting and stamping up and down stairs as if nobody else lives there but them. There's two lots of Polish folk in my block. they are proper nice and everything, but they are generally just very loud people. The kids are usually running through the hall and stamping around, and the Dad is usually screaming at them for something. Even when he leaves for work in the morning, he opens his front door, then bellows something to his family before leaving. Whatever happened to having an inside voice? They used to always leave the block doors wide open and unlocked until I put up a sign after hearing aout the block next door being broken into by vagrants of some kind. Maybe I should put up a "shut the fuck up" sign too.

One of my last flats in Aberdeen had the worst neighbours, fucking students girls, they'd come battering in at 3am shouting and screaming all the way up the stairwell, then their stupid troglodyte mates would turn up for a party and never knew which buzzer to press so they'd press every buzzer in the block until they got the right one. Fucking sluts. On the nights I got woken up at 3am I had two methods of revenge:

A) Getting up at 8am and playing my trumpet.

B) Taping their buzzer down with a piece of gaffer tape when I left for work, so they'd have to get up, go downstairs to the front door and take the tape off to shut it up.

Only fair I thought.

• Upvote 3

Should have had those hoes playing on your trumpet.

With their vaginas.

What's with these generic photos with heartwarming stories that are on the internet just now (i.e. the old lady in the taxi and the racist on a plane)? I don't want to have my heart warmed by this bollocks.

With their vaginas.

What's with these generic photos with heartwarming stories that are on the internet just now (i.e. the old lady in the taxi and the racist on a plane)? I don't want to have my heart warmed by this bollocks.

agreed

also shit like this

36587_452592604754997_100000127843207_1884848_1495528009_n.jpg

"like if you agree"

please share!

the you get some wank in the comments section saying some pish, "want 500+ friend requests? then like this comment and add me as a friend" "IT WORKS!!"