aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

It's been a while since I vented on this thread. Pet hate is waiting 4 weeks for the delivery of a pair of headphones, getting fobbed off with crap excuses every time I asked for an update. I reached breaking point on Friday and cancelled the order. Pretty disappointed as it was an expensive purchase and was really looking forward to them. Fully expect to wait another month for my refund.

There must be laws about advertising stuff on a shop website if you don't have it in stock or have no way of getting into your stock within a certain time frame.

There must be laws about advertising stuff on a shop website if you don't have it in stock or have no way of getting into your stock within a certain time frame.

THIS! Always this! I hate buying stuff, and then being told once I've paid that it's out of stock and will take 6-8 weeks to come back into stock. Shit bastards.

• Upvote 1

Weegie ned scumbag getting on the train yesterday: "Is this the Glesgae train?"

Me: "Think so"

WNS: "Ye think so? Where de ya think yur gan?"

Me: "Not to fucking Glasgow you mink, it stops in other places for fuck sake!"

Or that's what I would have said. Instead I just shrugged and stared at the floor as he walked down the train.

Also from yesterday's travel fun, Citylink buses. I have booked a seat on you because there is no train from where I am to where I am going. The least you can do is leave when you're bloody supposed to so I don't have to sprint to the train station in Inverness to get my connecting train home.

Guest Bob Knob

Bus drivers who don't pay attention to the time. You should've left five minutes ago. Put down the fucking newspaper. Get off your fucking phone.

Public Transport in the UK, Aberdeen in particular, is a fucking joke. Was just in Denmark: THAT is how transport should be run! Timed down to the minute, clean, efficient, punctual and quick even in rush hour. Fucking awesome place.

Germany is great for that too. That being said, I live in Edinburgh and Lothian buses are the cat's pyjamas.

I got on the airport one to take us from our hotel near the zoo in to town a couple times a day when I was down. Brilliant bus. Pure luxury and always on time.