aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Pet hate: sun burn. What a cunting thing it is. I'm still not used to the sensation of a warm sun this year and paid for it dearly today.

I got sunburn on my feet when I was in Tunisa a month ago, you can still see the tan lines of where it burnt around my flip-flops.

Nahh, bus pass wasn't. Oh shit, was gonna phone them today. Hud on.

It was under the sofa. I moved the sofa and it wasnt' there. I think part of the sofa bed must have dragged it or something, 'cause i pulled the bed out to look for cat shit (turns out she just farted) and saw it.

Guest davetherave
Being completely unable to concentrate. While I don't particularly mind having an off-day at work and not being 100% productive, time drags its fucking arse something chronic!

xx

I have the attention span of a goldfish, chronic attention deficit disorder...... what was I saying? :)

People eating their lunch in the office. There's a staff room for you to eat your chips / Burger Kings etc to avoid you stinking the fucking place out. It's rank. One guy was eating fish last week. Fucking fish!

EDIT - it's bothering me more than usual today because I'm hungry.

People eating their lunch in the office. There's a staff room for you to eat your chips / Burger Kings etc to avoid you stinking the fucking place out. It's rank. One guy was eating fish last week. Fucking fish!

EDIT - it's bothering me more than usual today because I'm hungry.

Horror story from our office in London; one lunch time, a guy ordered a kipper pizza. True story.

Marischal College. £90million building, and the windows don't open. Smooth move there, McAlpine, you inconsiderate cunt. The digital thermostat on the wall said 29 degrees, and nobody seems to have a clue how to use it. It was actually a relief to get out into the sunshine where there was at least a breeze. I got home and had a lukewarm shower because I stank like a foot.

• Upvote 1

What the fuck has happened to Facebook on my iphone? It's like timeline, expect worse. All the photos are fucking huge and it takes an age to load my newsfeed now. Oh aye, and trending articles can cunt the fuck off too. I didn't think the app needed upgrading, now it's a clusterfuck of shitwank.

• Upvote 1

What the fuck has happened to Facebook on my iphone? It's like timeline, expect worse. All the photos are fucking huge and it takes an age to load my newsfeed now. Oh aye, and trending articles can cunt the fuck off too. I didn't think the app needed upgrading, now it's a clusterfuck of shitwank.

Nice work on the swearing. Yeah they've fucked that up. Nothing is in order any more either, it seems to be like a forum, things go to the top when they're commented on rather than order of posting. It's like a big jumbled up nightmare.

It's fucking ruining Facebook. I don't know anyone who likes the new app, or timeline, or any new features. No wonder they lost 5 dollars a share overnight.

Pet Hate: Radiohead. Everyone is always crawling up their arse. Whilst there are a handful of songs I like I just find most of their stuff unlistenable, willfully angular, obtuse and boring beyond all belief. No idea why they're so popular.

It's fucking ruining Facebook. I don't know anyone who likes the new app, or timeline, or any new features. No wonder they lost 5 dollars a share overnight.

Pet Hate: Radiohead. Everyone is always crawling up their arse. Whilst there are a handful of songs I like I just find most of their stuff unlistenable, willfully angular, obtuse and boring beyond all belief. No idea why they're so popular.

I'm not convinced by their entire back catalog either, but when they're good, they're great. Pardon the cliché.

I liked them up until OK Computer, which is one of my favourite albums of all time. For me they've gone downhill since then though, too weird and experimental.

• Upvote 1