aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Holy shit. You are that guy. I hope you at least tried speaking to him face to face first.

I've been at work all day, hence the note, but I've spoken to him face to face about it before. So this isn't the first time, it's been happening every morning for the last two weeks. Hoping a visual aid will help him remember.

Ironically, thought it would be nicer leaving a note than waiting until I finished work, getting home late and having to wake him up.

Passive aggressive notes are practically an invitation to step up on being a bastard. If for some reason he doesn't attempt to ruin your domestic life now, he's a dead nice guy.

• Upvote 1

I've been at work all day, hence the note, but I've spoken to him face to face about it before. So this isn't the first time, it's been happening every morning for the last two weeks. Hoping a visual aid will help him remember.

One of my old flatmates was a cunt in the morning. The bathroom was right next to my bedroom, and when he went in the shower he used to play this fucking tinny little radio in the bathroom, loud as fuck. When he finished showering he would go through to his room, leave the bathroom door open and the fucking radio blaring. Woke me up every morning, no matter how many times I asked him not to. In the end I took drastic measures, I filled the sink with water and "accidentally" dropped the radio in. Killed it stone dead. Then the next morning, it fucking woke me up again! Bastard came back from the dead just to mock me.

A week in the life of one of my friends on Twitter/Facebook.

Tuesday

Watching Man Vs Food makes me SOOO HUNGRY LOLZ!

Wednesday

Haha lol the hotdog stuffed crust fae dominoes is mare amazing than it sounds!

Thursday

Nae matter HOW MUCH pasta I hae for supper I iwis want a pizza or summin after!! Haha lol

Friday

Friday Treat lol

mcdonalds-food-tray-345.jpg

Haha I'm the one who cleans, bakes for everyone and gets the shopping. This new guy has woken everyone up, I'm just the one who doesn't stand for any shit. He's also been smoking in his room... This is the guy who replaced the little prick who stole from the other flatmates. I met my best mate in this flat, he's in Glasgow now after moving for a new job. There's a really cool guy who moved in just before the latest one, so any moans have usually been aimed at the same person.

I am a cunt though, I'm well aware :) I've spoken to him before and I shouldn't have to keep chasing him, he's 31 so should be old enough to be considerate.

No offense Slutbags, but it's really got to be you, and not your poor flatmates - past and present - that are mental.

Considering that her Twitter profile begins with "I'm a cunt, you'll hate me" I'm beginning to suspect you may be correct ;)

EDIT - man, beaten to the punch by the lady herself.

Somewhere there's a forum full of Slutbags' ex-flatmates absolutely roasting her for some of her antics. We only get one side of it on here!

Haha I'm chums with most of my old flatmates :) some who have asked me before if I want to get a flat together again.