aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I have two friends on facebook who do the exact same thing. Every Sunday night one of them posts on the others wall and it just turns into a 200+ comment fact fest. Ones a Hamilton fan and the other is an Alonso fan so the 'debate' usually revolves which one did best and why the other one didn't do as good. It's dreadfully boring to read.

Plus, they're both cunts. (Hamilton and Alonso I mean, not your friends)

Plus, they're both cunts. (Hamilton and Alonso I mean, not your friends)

Yeah they are the two of the biggest cunts in F1 at the moment.

Before everyone gets dragged into the 'just dinna read it!' drivel. I think I should have said it's dreadfully boring to see rather than read. The comments constantly pop up in the wee window at the right hand corner so you have no choice but to see that comments are getting made. I would ignore them both but one of them is a pretty good mate of mine the other not so much.

Another pet hate is when shaders add you on facebook because you went to school with them and have never said a single word to you ever. Declined, go pinch another car you tink!

"Wage: negotiable depending on experience"

Fuck you. At least put a ballpark figure on there so I know whether it's worth applying or not.

In other words, the more we pay you, the more we have to pay out as a finders fee/If we can get away with paying peanuts we will.

I think someone else complained on here about not revealing the name of the company, just putting "our client" which can cause issues if you have been sacked, then apply for your job. Having seen what Kelly were paid for getting a manager in (£7,000) I'm not surprised the recruitment companies don't want to tell you the company hiring.

In other words, the more we pay you, the more we have to pay out as a finders fee/If we can get away with paying peanuts we will.

Exactly this. For all I know, they're willing to go up to like 30k, but they're hoping I'll throw myself in there for 24 so they can get away with it. Alternatively, I'm thinking of going in at 25 and they're only going to go to 20, which I only find out after I take a day off work to go for an interview. A rough figure would make it way easier. Not that it matters, because I can't find any fucking jobs anyway. This is all hypothetical.

I think someone else complained on here about not revealing the name of the company, just putting "our client" which can cause issues if you have been sacked, then apply for your job. Having seen what Kelly were paid for getting a manager in (£7,000) I'm not surprised the recruitment companies don't want to tell you the company hiring.

I've found recruitment companies to be generally quite crap. It annoys me when you go on to oilcareers.com or something similar and pretty much every job isadvertised by an agency. I applied for over 50 jobs one year and didn't get a response from anyone. I was probably woefully underqualified for every single one of those jobs but an email telling me i was unsuccesful would've been nice.