aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Jake Wifebeater
What do you do that would require such intense team building?!

I work with ex-offenders whose mental health issues were a factor in their offending. Don't really see what it's got to do with breaking arrows with your neck...

I work with ex-offenders whose mental health issues were a factor in their offending. Don't really see what it's got to do with breaking arrows with your neck...

That sounds like a great job! :)

And I have to agree... that doesn't have anything to do with breaking arrows with your neck!!

Also, DJ Jo-D - local authorities can now fine people for sitting at the side of the road with their engines running for more than a minute!!

i couldn't be bothered reading the thread since my last post, so apologies if this has already come up, BUT the tesco westhill carpark and aberdeen roads in general are a disgrace at the minute. everytime i go out in my car my suspension gets completely VIOLATED or i have 2-3 near death experiences dodging potholes that wouldn't look out of place in a third world country.sort it out

I'm still waiting for the negative side of it, my mortgage is down to 128 a month...

Resounding :up:

Whee mine was down by 70 last month, but it's gonna go up now I have fixed it again

Also, DJ Jo-D - local authorities can now fine people for sitting at the side of the road with their engines running for more than a minute!!

dam wish I knew that ha ha "Hi can you please come, remove & fine this bastard outisde pls!" distrubing me while I am quietly trying to be ill!

:down:

People that park their cars straddling two spaces in a very busy carpark!

damned inconsiderate if you ask me! (happens all the time, but happened to us last night outside cineworld) B*stards!

That annoys the fuck out of me as well. I've seen someone in Asda taking up 4 spaces! The car was over the line between the two spaces, and the line between the two opposite spaces!

when itunes decides its going to burn CD's at a pace of between 1.0x and 3.0x.

Why the fuck does it do that?

It takes Sooooooo long.

Currently trying to put "40 hour train back to Penn" by the movielife on my ipod, and its taken about 20-25 mins to get to track 10!!!

How about using Windows Media Player to rip the CD's to yr computer, then using something like Winamp to fire them on yr ipod? Worked for me.