aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I hate the phrase "touch base". It sounds a bit perverse the more I think about it. No, I definitely do not like it at all.

I also hate ITV's football coverage. I'm sick to death of slow motion replays of the players reaction to a decision made by the referee. Like last night. Manyoo were awarded a throw in. It showed slow motion replays of John O'Shea pointing his finger and yelling something whilst his canal of chest sweat filled up to the brim. When the live coverage returns, Inter have just retained the ball deep in their own half. So, I missed a bit of an attack, and had no idea how that happened. On it's own, it doesn't sound that bad, but it happened constantly. Why?! Why the piss do I or anyone else want to see Wayne Rooney being a filthy little gobshite for an even more prolonged amount of time whilst live football is being played that I can't see, because I've got some sweaty, profanity filled Mr Potato Head giving the referee whatfor with what I am sure is a surprisingly extensive vocabulary. Get fucked. Really.

• Upvote 1

Guest idol_wild
I hate the phrase "touch base". It sounds a bit perverse the more I think about it. No, I definitely do not like it at all.

I also hate ITV's football coverage. I'm sick to death of slow motion replays of the players reaction to a decision made by the referee. Like last night. Manyoo were awarded a throw in. It showed slow motion replays of John O'Shea pointing his finger and yelling something whilst his canal of chest sweat filled up to the brim. When the live coverage returns, Inter have just retained the ball deep in their own half. So, I missed a bit of an attack, and had no idea how that happened. On it's own, it doesn't sound that bad, but it happened constantly. Why?! Why the piss do I or anyone else want to see Wayne Rooney being a filthy little gobshite for an even more prolonged amount of time whilst live football is being played that I can't see, because I've got some sweaty, profanity filled Mr Potato Head giving the referee whatfor with what I am sure is a surprisingly extensive vocabulary. Get fucked. Really.

Look...I've warned the likes of you before. Stop being so fucking funny. I can only give you so much reputation, and I can only get away with spitting my coffee out on my screen so many times, y'know.

People that don't tag mp3s/downloadable music properly.

I like having my iTunes well organised. All I ask for is track numbers, artist name and album. But some people put some tracks with an Album Artist and some without, which fucks up the organisation of them, and you have to go through them all to find out why the tracks aren't in the right order.

I like having my iTunes well organised. All I ask for is track numbers, artist name and album. But some people put some tracks with an Album Artist and some without, which fucks up the organisation of them, and you have to go through them all to find out why the tracks aren't in the right order.

I second this, people are cunts.

You found anything on that site I put up?

I hate this too, or even when the music is tagged accordingly, my iTunes or Winamp decides that it is not tagged properly, and shunts tracks 2,3,7 and 14 off to the Unknown section whilst the rest are somehow tagged appropriately. This is more annoying when I've upped a few albums onto my iPod and then not realised of the tagging mishap until it comes to listening to it, wondering why the album was so short.

In plaster for six weeks apparently. Broken bones aren't as sore as I thought they would be :up:

It was a good save at point blank range though :up:

You should take a tip from my handbook of goalkeeping.

Use your feet.

Although I once tore some ligaments in my knee doing that and was out for about 3 months until I could play full on football again. :up:

Cunting students with megaphones doing some sort of un-fucking-necessary protest march down the street behind my fucking office. I'm not occupying Iraq or Palestine so FUCK OFF when I'm trying to do work.

+1 I got treated to that too. They should head down to Gaza and see how far they get.

The 'Save the Planet' types in yellow vests who leap into your path waving a clipboard in your face outside HMV. Sometimes I feel like giving a light flick to their testicular region. Unless it's a girl. Sometimes it's hard to tell with them.

Yeah they were doing this outside M&S today and I actually walked towards M&S and behind the stands there just to avoid them.

I don't want to be harrassed just walking down the street, go away.

The 'Save the Planet' types in yellow vests who leap into your path waving a clipboard in your face outside HMV. Sometimes I feel like giving a light flick to their testicular region. Unless it's a girl. Sometimes it's hard to tell with them.

I agree. When they dance alongside you whilst walking backwards and giving you a Fonz-style 'aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy, just give me two minutes', its quite satisfying to alter your path so that they hit a bin/lamppost/pedestrian and look like a total arse.