aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Oi, cunt, why dont you fuck off and die?

Im sick of your abuse, you racist twat. You're obviously disliked, because you come out with shit constantly. You dont even know me, side from a couple of negative posts towards yoou, so fuck off.

Middle aged man, cant even grasp the basics of the English language. Knob.

Oh wow...nice language I must say.. your very touchy.... simmer down sweetie, simmer down...It was just a joke!.... I was laughing...stop making it so personal...

I've NEVER abused you, btw.... and you don't know me either !

If you can't take it, don't dish it out mate !!

:laughing:

Oh wow... your touchy.... simmer down sweetie, simmer down...It was just a joke!.... I was laughing...stop making it so personal...

I've NEVER abused you, btw.... and you don't know me either !

If you can't take it, don't dish it out mate !!

:laughing:

Nah man, I'm sure you're a fine guy. :)

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Jeez, I've got ginger hair too. You need to chill the fuck oot. The majority of folk are just having a laugh with the ginger jibes.

Do people really throw things at you when you walk down the street? That ain't ever happened to me before.....

Here's a joke:

Doctor comes through to a couple in the hospital just after their child was born.

"I've got good news and bad news, which would you like to hear first?"

"Eh, bad news please."

"The baby's ginger."

"What's the good news?"

"It was still born."

8o

Almost all girls in limousines. Well done, you're in a fancy car, now here's your license to act the prat and scream drunken twatspeak out the window. Once of my favourite things to do when this occurs is go "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" back at them at the top of my lungs (and that's pretty fucking loud). Nine times out of ten it scares the living shit out of them.

Carol Thatcher trying to do the whole "I'm a victim" thing. Jesus Christ, where to start with this oxygen-thieving parasite? "What happened to free speech? It's political correctness gone mad!" Now yeah, people are quite often offended far too easily these days, but hold on a minute... YOU CALLED A BLACK MAN A "GOLLYWOG"! What the hell is wrong with you?! God damn.

Almost all girls in limousines. Well done, you're in a fancy car, now here's your license to act the prat and scream drunken twatspeak out the window. Once of my favourite things to do when this occurs is go "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" back at them at the top of my lungs (and that's pretty fucking loud). Nine times out of ten it scares the living shit out of them.

Carol Thatcher trying to do the whole "I'm a victim" thing. Jesus Christ, where to start with this oxygen-thieving parasite? "What happened to free speech? It's political correctness gone mad!" Now yeah, people are quite often offended far too easily these days, but hold on a minute... YOU CALLED A BLACK MAN A "GOLLYWOG"! What the hell is wrong with you?! God damn.

thing is, when she was young that wasnt classed as rasist, its only in todays PC world that she gets hammered for that, my grandparents used that word quite a lot when i was younger and christ Robertsons had it on their marmalde jars for years!!!

thing is, when she was young that wasnt classed as rasist, its only in todays PC world that she gets hammered for that, my grandparents used that word quite a lot when i was younger and christ Robertsons had it on their marmalde jars for years!!!

Aye, but come on, what did she expect to happen? Especially given the Ross/Brand thing.

If she's anywhere near as intelligent as she thinks she is then she would have realised that most people deem "gollywog" to be a pretty unacceptable term in this day and age regardless of how offensive it was when she was younger. I'm definitely not on the "OH MY GOD SHE SAID A BAD WORD! SACK HER NOW!" bandwagon, but her reasoning and logic is pretty fuckin' abysmal.

... and yeah, I have a gollywog when I was a kid too :).

I bought a handmade one from a little teddy shop in Norwich for my mum's Mother's day present because she had one when she was a little girl.

You can buy them in Nova as well, but they're really expensive.

What really pissed me off today though was that I stood at the bus stop this morning for 52 minutes waiting for the number 1 bus.

How the hell do First get away with that? I was half an hour late for work as a result.

I think PC-speak requires you to just call them Golly's now.... the 'W' part is the offensive word.....

With rregard to Carol Thatcher..... I think I heard that she was referring to someones large (afro style?) hair ??? and likened it to a Golly's hair.... don't remember hearing ANY reference to a black person.....but I could be wrong...

...and before anyone comes down on ME like a ton of bricks......

who am I to comment and have an opinion eh ???....