aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Women.. and the toilet seat debate... UP/DOWN....

For gods sake, does it really matter ?

I believe I'm being considerate, by raising the seat, just in case it gets pee-ed on....

Ladies...if its up because a guy used it last.....just put it down again for yourself... it's easy !!.... we don't ask you to raise it after you use it, for the next time we need it !.... so don't moan about us leaving it up !

Just put the damn thing down again.... okay !!

....rant over.....

Women.. and the toilet seat debate... UP/DOWN....

For gods sake, does it really matter ?

I believe I'm being considerate, by raising the seat, just in case it gets pee-ed on....

Ladies...if its up because a guy used it last.....just put it down again for yourself... it's easy !!.... we don't ask you to raise it after you use it, for the next time we need it !.... so don't moan about us leaving it up !

Just put the damn thing down again.... okay !!

....rant over.....

You should do stand up. You're like a male Jo Brand.

Also I'd like to add Jo Brand and all comediennes of her ilk to my pet hates.

Says Little Miss Sunshine

Im sorry you don't get to see the sunshine side of me; it is because you are an idiot. Whilst I tend not to engage with idiots that much and usually leave them to their own devices without comment; you consistently annoyed me with your drivel on here and this is why I have been a bit of a dickhead to you

xxx

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
Im sorry you don't get to see the sunshine side of me; it is because you are an idiot. Whilst I tend not to engage with idiots that much and usually leave them to their own devices without comment; you consistently annoyed me with your drivel on here and this is why I have been a bit of a dickhead to you

xxx

You reckon 3 kisses makes up for all the hurt you bastard?

;(

xxx

now now mr maxwell......that was nowhere near harsh enough for you!

With regards to toilet seats - I actually don't mind if someone has left it up. What I do mind is when someone uses the last of the toilet roll and doesn't bother to replace it.

Good point... I hate that too !

nothing worse than sitting down starting something, then finding the roll empty..

(cue - mad rustle in your pockets for ANY kind of paper..eeugh !)

:help:

Getting shouted at about 3 times a day heading to/from town for being ginger.

It's not acceptable to shout at someone for being black or asian by the majority of people, but for some reason gingers are an acceptable minority to harass.

Getting shouted at about 3 times a day heading to/from town for being ginger.

It's not acceptable to shout at someone for being black or asian by the majority of people, but for some reason gingers are an acceptable minority to harass.

Depends - do you exacerbate your gingerness by having an outrageous amount of hair?

Depends - do you exacerbate your gingerness by having an outrageous amount of hair?

n505442653_113995_6540.jpg

And to be honest, so what if I did? I have the same right to have long hair as anyone else without getting shit for it.

n505442653_113995_6540.jpg

And to be honest, so what if I did? I have the same right to have long hair as anyone else without getting shit for it.

To be honest, I think everyone deserves to get the piss taken out of them for their physical appearance. I've spent half my life being told I look like a heroin addict/zombie and I really couldn't care less. Life would be dull without constant hurtful remarks.

To be honest, I think everyone deserves to get the piss taken out of them for their physical appearance. I've spent half my life being told I look like a heroin addict/zombie and I really couldn't care less. Life would be dull without constant hurtful remarks.

I realise this, normally I wouldn't care but when people do it constantly, throw things at you and lean out of their cars it pisses me off, I'm sure you understand.