aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Idiots that fuck up on tills. The guy typed in the wrong amount that I gave him by pennies and then proceeded to shortchange me. Okay it was only a couple of pence but the guy clearly hesitated after he typed in the wrong amount realising his entire lifes worth was insignificant, his whole family is nothing more than a fucking lie and that he was incubated between an old dried out sponge and a rock but come on!!! I still kicked up a fuss mind you which led to a supervisor getting involved which led to both of them scratching their heads like a couple of retarded monkies with downs. I'm glad I made a fuss and looked like a prick because hopefully now the checkout operator goes home tonight, murders his entire family and uses their blood to lubricate himself while he fucks the families pet dog.

That's my three pence principle anyway.....

..... Yeah cool story braw!

Life's hard for some people. Wish I never bought that chewing gum now as it was rather tasteless and no longevity to it.....

Idiots that fuck up on tills. The guy typed in the wrong amount that I gave him by pennies and then proceeded to shortchange me. Okay it was only a couple of pence but the guy clearly hesitated after he typed in the wrong amount realising his entire lifes worth was insignificant, his whole family is nothing more than a fucking lie and that he was incubated between an old dried out sponge and a rock but come on!!! I still kicked up a fuss mind you which led to a supervisor getting involved which led to both of them scratching their heads like a couple of retarded monkies with downs. I'm glad I made a fuss and looked like a prick because hopefully now the checkout operator goes home tonight, murders his entire family and uses their blood to lubricate himself while he fucks the families pet dog.

Life's hard for some people. Wish I never bought that chewing gum now as it was rather tasteless and no longevity to it.....

Shit story bro.

Idiots that fuck up on tills. The guy typed in the wrong amount that I gave him by pennies and then proceeded to shortchange me. Okay it was only a couple of pence but the guy clearly hesitated after he typed in the wrong amount realising his entire worth was insignificant, his whole family is nothing more than a fucking lie and that he was incubated between an old dried out sponge and a rock but come on!!! I still kicked up a fuss mind you which led to a supervisor getting involved which led to both of them scratching their heads like a couple of retarded monkies with downs. I'm glad I made a fuss and looked like a prick because hopefully now the checkout operator goes home tonight, murders his entire family and uses their blood to lubricate himself while he fucks the families pet dog.

You sound like a right cunt, btw. And a cheap bastard. And who in this day and age chews chewing gum? Are you a football manager? No? Then fuck right off.

Post's like this make me so glad to not be working in supermarkets any more.

Even the simplest mistake can be a bastard to fix on the tills by the way, shame he wasn't of superior knowledge and as brilliant as you are. You could have fixed it in no time with no problems right? Obviously.

No it wouldn't. The way tills work it doesn't matter the amount that's keyed in as paid. As long as he gives the correct change for how much the person correctly gave him.

Of course you do need to be able to do some simple addition/subtraction but that's it.

I understand that, but in this instance (i don't know if this is the case but it sounds like it) they need to double check what happened before any more money changes hands due to the amount of change scams that come through, because if any more than small change is missing from the till they do till investigations which can easily cost anyone who was involved their jobs. I've seen it happen first hand, several times.

He said the boy clearly paused and realised he'd put in the wrong amount. If he'd known that (as he'd suggested he did) it was a simple fix.

That Street Summer advert on channel 4. It's supposed to be promoting artists and whatnot from the streets, but it just sounds like an argument on a council estate. A load of horrid shouting from a selected group of Britain's most illiterate youths. The type that end their sentences with "and ting" or "and what?"

I hate young people.

That Street Summer advert on channel 4. It's supposed to be promoting artists and whatnot from the streets, but it just sounds like an argument on a council estate. A load of horrid shouting from a selected group of Britain's most illiterate youths. The type that end their sentences with "and ting" or "and what?"

I hate young people.

You 'avin' a bubble.

And who in this day and age chews chewing gum? Are you a football manager? No? Then fuck right off.

i actually chew heaps of chewing gum. i go through about a pack a day, im always wary of having bullshit breath.

which leads me onto my own pet hate, folk who cant tell they stink...either breath or BO.

If i have been sweating during the day im always really conscious of anyone getting a whiff and shower as soon as possible. But how anyone can willingly walk around smelling like an anchovies cunt is beyond me....

i actually chew heaps of chewing gum. i go through about a pack a day, im always wary of having bullshit breath.

which leads me onto my own pet hate, folk who cant tell they stink...either breath or BO.

If i have been sweating during the day im always really conscious of anyone getting a whiff and shower as soon as possible. But how anyone can willingly walk around smelling like an anchovies cunt is beyond me....

It's a rebuttal to people who smoke. You stink, they stink.

Now people who don't wash AND smoke...well that's a different matter.

Job hunting is a right cunt. I think I'm going to be stuck at the council forever. Folk doing similar jobs as me for oil companies are raking in silly salaries. My missus got her first ever admin job at an oil company, within 2 months she got a promotion, and now she's on 25k. What a fluky little slag. I'm going to headbutt every day, one time per every 1,000 per year she makes more than I do.

• Upvote 1

Job hunting is a right cunt. I think I'm going to be stuck at the council forever. Folk doing similar jobs as me for oil companies are raking in silly salaries. My missus got her first ever admin job at an oil company, within 2 months she got a promotion, and now she's on 25k. What a fluky little slag. I'm going to headbutt every day, one time per every 1,000 per year she makes more than I do.

What kind of work are you looking for?

It's cool in about two years you can have yourself a sugamummy:up:

I've been temping at the Scottish government for the past 18 months, for essentially minimum wage, and I've really had my eyes opened to how easy some people have life. People swaning about, drinking subsidised Costa coffee all day, sitting like vapid mongs in front of computer screens all day, almost literally doing nothing, whilst they take home 25k per year of public money.

Some of them even work the system and claim they are stressed, getting 3 months of paid leave at the public's cost. I'd give my left testicle for the job I have been covering for the past 18 months on a permanent basis.

Pet hate: People who don't appreciate their jobs and what a stable job can allow them to do.

I've been temping at the Scottish government for the past 18 months, for essentially minimum wage, and I've really had my eyes opened to how easy some people have life. People swaning about, drinking subsidised Costa coffee all day, sitting like vapid mongs in front of computer screens all day, almost literally doing nothing, whilst they take home 25k per year of public money.

Some of them even work the system and claim they are stressed, getting 3 months of paid leave at the public's cost. I'd give my left testicle for the job I have been covering for the past 18 months on a permanent basis.

Pet hate: People who don't appreciate their jobs and what a stable job can allow them to do.

I'm in exactly the same boat. Been temping with ACC for 27 months now, and I've been fucked around constantly. Being told I was being made permanent, turns out it was just to fixed term, got a massive paycut to the tune of losing 200 a month, though now it's back up to close to what it used to be after 3 months of having to sell stuff just to afford my outgoings. The job I'm covering is graded at 21.5k, but I get absolutely nowhere near that. They keep saying it's getting approved by "committee", whatever the fuck that means, and I'll be able to apply for the job permanently. But that's been going on for the best part of a year now. I am desperately trying to get out of this sector and into an oil company, or a company with a bit more benefits at least. I'd certainly take the job permanently here if they offered me it, but it never gets anywhere. So I hope I can get something else and just leave. No notice. Delete everything I've done over the past 2 years. Fuck y'all.

I'm in exactly the same boat. Been temping with ACC for 27 months now, and I've been fucked around constantly. Being told I was being made permanent, turns out it was just to fixed term, got a massive paycut to the tune of losing 200 a month, though now it's back up to close to what it used to be after 3 months of having to sell stuff just to afford my outgoings. The job I'm covering is graded at 21.5k, but I get absolutely nowhere near that. They keep saying it's getting approved by "committee", whatever the fuck that means, and I'll be able to apply for the job permanently. But that's been going on for the best part of a year now. I am desperately trying to get out of this sector and into an oil company, or a company with a bit more benefits at least. I'd certainly take the job permanently here if they offered me it, but it never gets anywhere. So I hope I can get something else and just leave. No notice. Delete everything I've done over the past 2 years. Fuck y'all.

I think 27 months is stretching the term 'temping' a bit. Fuckin hell. Is this a common thing in the public sector?

pet hate for the day: Cunts who talk on their phone really loudly. Stepped out my flat at about 8am this morning to be confronted with some utter twot (smoking hot but a twot nonetheless) having an intense conversation about what one friend said to another friend about someone's boyfriend. She was walking the exact same route as me at the same pace so I couldn't overtake her and get away from her loud drivel. It's 8am, who can be arsed with any conversation at that time never mind a gossip-fest? It's endemic here too, aw cunts shout on their phones, especially around where I work in Greenwich village. And, i'm sure it's always because they're hoping to be overheard talking about something impressive rather than actually needing to have a conversation. You hear things like 'YEAH I'M PICKING UP THE SCRIPT TODAY, THEY"RE OFFERING ME 20K FOR A WALK-ON PART'

Fuck off you attention seeking wannabe cunt. I fucking love new york but some of the wanky bullshit that goes on here is unbelievable. The thought of anyone hearing me talking on the phone in public makes me cringe.