aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Aye. Family Guy was fantastic for years but the last few seasons have been poor. I find myself laughing less and less at the new episodes. Tho the one in the last series where Stewie made a clone of himself called "Bitch Stewie" was gold.

Most of the gold comes from Stewie and Peter. The rest of the characters had funny parts here and there but now they've just sort of became props.

Jo singing the American Dad theme is the best thing ever.

I love Family Guy but have to admit the earlier stuff is the best although there are some good episodes in the latter series.

The one where Stewie creates an evil version of himself is fucking brutal (current series I think).

The multiverse episode in the last series was ace, the disney style animation is top notch.

I was with you up until

You are wrong. It's terrible. I watched a couple last week and I didn't laugh at all which is quite an achievement given my love of shitcoms.

I really didn't like it much either, but I've ended up watching it every week recently somehow, and it's grown on me alot. The more recent season is much better than the older ones. American Dad is much better than them all. It just keeps getting better.

I found the first Joey season very watchable, in a very consciously-shitty kind of way. As well as having the broad from Better Off Ted in it, it also had the nerd from Road Trip in it. Double good.

It's a shame Better Off Ted wont be getting a 3rd season. It won a ton of awards, but had shite ratings. One of my favourite sitcoms of recent times.

Enjoying Traffic Light at the moment. It's got Roy from The Office in it. He plays a bastard, like most things he's in. He's good at it.

TV!!YEAH!!

I like the Family Guys musical numbers. They are always top notch musically and fun to listen to. It shows McFarlane's musical background off really well, he's an good singer and a great musician.

So FUCK YOU!

They aren't the least bit funny though.

xx

Oh no, the actual musical compositions don't bother me at all. What I'm speaking of was when they slotted in that Jagger/Bowie video, in full length. Or the full length Conway Twitty song, just in the middle of the episode, soaking up 4 or 5 minutes of something that is only 20 minutes long anyway. It's wack.

Oh no, the actual musical compositions don't bother me at all. What I'm speaking of was when they slotted in that Jagger/Bowie video, in full length. Or the full length Conway Twitty song, just in the middle of the episode, soaking up 4 or 5 minutes of something that is only 20 minutes long anyway. It's wack.

AAhhhhhh ok! Yeah they suck fat boabbies.

They never ever get a laugh, just a half-hearted "heh... so this is happening then........................................... heh.. it's uh.. still happening...?"

xx

Good for them. They could try and be funny, since they are writing and producing a comedy show, and not just be annoying bellends. Just a thought.

I certainly wouldn't watch it by choice anymore, but the missis always puts on the new ones on Sunday nights. They've all been fucking garbage.

wait, this video? ‪David Bowie & Mick Jagger - Dancing In The Street‬‏ - YouTube

how could you cut that anyway?! you have to show that full length because it's amazing!

Probably done, but arseholes using camera phones and the like at gigs. X(

Get the fucking things out of my line of sight and enjoy the gig plz thx bai etc.....

I admit to hating this also yet taking a quick snap/short video for posterity on occasion. Basically I hate myself.

Pet Hate: (this could just be me) When you're watching football on the TV and you nip to the toilet. As soon as you're in the toilet and the fan is going or water/piss is running you think you can hear the commentator shouting excitedly or fans cheering a goal. You run back through with dribbles in your pants only to find that nothing of note has happened, someone is taking a throw in and the commentators are speaking at a normal volume.