aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Butternut Squash. Not the eating of. The eating of is rather pleasurable. But the preparation? What a horrible, unthinkable nightmare. I broke a peeler and a knife trying to remove the exterior, which seems to be made out of some sort of sturdy, impenetrable timber. Once inside Butternut Alcatraz, the actual substance is like trying to chop a brick into cubes, using a protractor. I thought I was going to lose not just one, but many fingers.

I didn't. But bits of Squash did ping all over the place. I'm still finding bits of it all over the kitchen this morning.

Waste of time, all for a meal accompaniment. I should have just opened a tin of fucking beans.

Butternut Squash. Not the eating of. The eating of is rather pleasurable. But the preparation? What a horrible, unthinkable nightmare. I broke a peeler and a knife trying to remove the exterior, which seems to be made out of some sort of sturdy, impenetrable timber. Once inside Butternut Alcatraz, the actual substance is like trying to chop a brick into cubes, using a protractor. I thought I was going to lose not just one, but many fingers.

I didn't. But bits of Squash did ping all over the place. I'm still finding bits of it all over the kitchen this morning.

Waste of time, all for a meal accompaniment. I should have just opened a tin of fucking beans.

Try sawing butternut squash with a bread knife. Less likely to de-tip your fingers.

Dishonest bastards. I was down in Dundee with a friend today and we decided to nip down to T In The Park on a whim and see if we could score day tickets off a tout to see Weezer (my favourite band) and Foo Fighters (her favourite band). After sniffing around for a bit, via one of those flower/hat selling guys we got chatting to a group of folk who were on their way out of thr arena and heading home, they said they had two tickets spare that their mates hadnt used and she'd give us them for 25, being as it was about 7pm by this time. Good deal it seemed, so we gave her 25, and gave the flower selling guy a fiver for his trouble, and headed into the arena. Uh-oh! The tickets had already been used! She'd just sold us her tickets that she'd used to get in herself that morning. How annoying. There were no obvious touts or that around so we ended up just bailing.

My own stupid fault for being so naive and trusting I know, I mean i would almost expect to be ripped off by a tout, and would have probably said fair enough if the bitch thought she was making money by ripping off a tout, but a person ripping off someone who genuinely just wants to go in and see their favourite bands, well I'm sorry but that's just abhorrent behaviour and utter cuntishness. I hope she gets AIDS. Thankfully it was only 30, but I could have got absolutely fleeced there...

You could still but tickets at the Box Office.

Place was like a mire on Sunday anyway. A half hour downpour did the damage, fucking weather.

Yes, that's a standard pet hate, weather. Hail stones in July! Good job I'd left my wellies at home as it had been so sunny and nice the other 2 days.... that'll teach me.

Travel pills.

Jesus titty fucking christ, after taking a couple of Stugeron i feel as though i haven't slept in days. Groggy, sair and very very irritable. Fuck this shit, ill take the spewing next time thank you very much.

Blowing chunks is metal as fuck anyway.......:rockon:

The Apprentice is (was) awesome. This series has been pretty pants. Still it's the only British show I'm keeping up with at the moment.

And why does it take some girls so fucking long to reply to text messages. Don't pretend you've only just seen it. You're always looking at your phone, you know it's been there for hours.

well then i would just be eating my own load really wouldn't i, the biscuit would just be a tragic middle man in that, a chocolate coated plate if you will......

You use chocolate biscuits for this? Never considered that. Suppose it's like the age old sweet or slaty popcorn conundrum, chocolate soggy biscuit or plain soggy biscuit. Hmmm...

Loud bastard upstairs neighbours partying all through the night. Scumbag twats. The noise only just stopped an hour ago. It literally sounded like they were playing 'catch', but instead with a ball, they were using armchairs, and none of them were any good at catching. Thunderous noise - as if they were fucking wrecking the place, all whilst someone kept playing the same song and screeching the words to it. Pretty sure it was pop chart hit from yesteryear "Mambo No. 5"

I called the Police at about 3:30. Fair play to them as they arrived within 10 minutes. However, as they knocked on the door, one officer said "We've had complaints from the neighbours about the noise" then his associate immediately stepped in and said "No, just one complaint, from the flat directly below", so instantly I am singled out and identified, which is just great. Thanks for the confidentiality, shitbag. They could be a set of knife-toting junkies, or just generally nasty bastards. Wankers.

Obviously as soon as the Police left, the party started again, within less than a minute, and since they knew it was definitely me who complained, they started stamping around purposely, to the extent that dust and residue was falling from the ceiling, as if the ceiling was about to cave in. Called the Police again about 30 minutes later. They didn't ever come back.

Inconsiderate, abhorrent cunts. Pretty sure they are all sleeping now, as not many people left the building when the shite music stopped. I'm probably going to be petty and be a right loud cunt all morning. Max out my stereo with something horrid and blastbeat based, or play some doom riffs with my amp as loud as it will go. Maybe both, in different rooms.