aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

i will never tire of ranting over the parents/baby/facebook life-fuckage.

there is literally nothing i care less about on this planet than the fact your little fleshbag that will no doubt soon turn into just as big a cunt as you has 'just put a bowl on her head, soooo cuuttteee!! LOLZ!!'

no, not cute, dont care. fuck off, shit lizard.

i will never tire of ranting over the parents/baby/facebook life-fuckage.

there is literally nothing i care less about on this planet than the fact your little fleshbag that will no doubt soon turn into just as big a cunt as you has 'just put a bowl on her head, soooo cuuttteee!! LOLZ!!'

no, not cute, dont care. fuck off, shit lizard.

My classmates at school obviously put bowls on their heads a lot. Because there was no FB to tell everyone about it, their paraents just cut round it instead. Awful, awful haircuts.

Loud bastard upstairs neighbours partying all through the night. Scumbag twats. The noise only just stopped an hour ago. It literally sounded like they were playing 'catch', but instead with a ball, they were using armchairs, and none of them were any good at catching. Thunderous noise - as if they were fucking wrecking the place, all whilst someone kept playing the same song and screeching the words to it. Pretty sure it was pop chart hit from yesteryear "Mambo No. 5"

I called the Police at about 3:30. Fair play to them as they arrived within 10 minutes. However, as they knocked on the door, one officer said "We've had complaints from the neighbours about the noise" then his associate immediately stepped in and said "No, just one complaint, from the flat directly below", so instantly I am singled out and identified, which is just great. Thanks for the confidentiality, shitbag. They could be a set of knife-toting junkies, or just generally nasty bastards. Wankers.

Obviously as soon as the Police left, the party started again, within less than a minute, and since they knew it was definitely me who complained, they started stamping around purposely, to the extent that dust and residue was falling from the ceiling, as if the ceiling was about to cave in. Called the Police again about 30 minutes later. They didn't ever come back.

Inconsiderate, abhorrent cunts. Pretty sure they are all sleeping now, as not many people left the building when the shite music stopped. I'm probably going to be petty and be a right loud cunt all morning. Max out my stereo with something horrid and blastbeat based, or play some doom riffs with my amp as loud as it will go. Maybe both, in different rooms.

Piss through their letterbox.

Obsessed parents on Facebook. I don't want to look at pictures of your ugly baby. And I don't want to read endless status updates about how your "clever little princess" learned to wipe her own ass. NOBODY CARES BUT YOU.

Thank fuck for your 50 day song challenge eh Ryan? Rapt. 8o

lol :kiss:

In the ADT advert, there is a guy who, when asked what he holds most dear, says: "My laptop... and gap year memories." As he does this he has a face like a cunt and I honestly want him dead. He slowly turns his computer round to show him at the foot of a mountain ('cause that's what you do on gap years). I can't explain it, I just really fucking hate him.

• Upvote 1

In the ADT advert, there is a guy who, when asked what he holds most dear, says: "My laptop... and gap year memories." As he does this he has a face like a cunt and I honestly want him dead. He slowly turns his computer round to show him at the foot of a mountain ('cause that's what you do on gap years). I can't explain it, I just really fucking hate him.

So specific. Beautiful. :up:

Never seen it so had to look it up. Are you the 1 disliker?

This was poetic.

I hate that people who own a Blackberry or an iphone are seemingly unable just to use the word phone these days. My blackberry this, my iphone that. Other people don't describe their phones using the brand name.

Also James Blunt is a total knob end. This may be old news to everyone but that doesn't stop it being true. There was a text about his typical daily routine in one of the textbooks I'm using in class just now. I don't know why but the fact that he doesn't eat breakfast, doesn't own a tv or ever cook for himself made me super pissed off, probably because there was a picture of his face.

i also found myself compelled to view that advert. he looks exactly like you would imagine if someone said 'gap year cunt' to you.

i reckon there must be a warehouse full of these floppy hairs cunts they just wheel out for such occasions.

he actually looks a lot like a trainee we have at work, he is also a cunt which makes me even more stabby when i see his big stupid cow face.......

I hate that people who own a Blackberry or an iphone are seemingly unable just to use the word phone these days. My blackberry this, my iphone that. Other people don't describe their phones using the brand name.

I call it my phone. I only ever call it an iPhone when I'm talking about music features or apps. Which I rarely do. But I have two phones, so at work I have to call it my iPhone 'cause I also have a work phone.

But I agree with you. People who do do it are dickholes.

It's a practise that appears to be easing off a bit due to it's utter pointlessness but I get really fucking annoyed at people who constantly update their location on Facebook. I mean seriously, no-one gives a flying fuck, really they don't. Can't you put that fucking contraption down for one second! Do you really think you're that fucking important we need to know your every move?

It's a practise that appears to be easing off a bit due to it's utter pointlessness but I get really fucking annoyed at people who constantly update their location on Facebook. I mean seriously, no-one gives a flying fuck, really they don't. Can't you put that fucking contraption down for one second! Do you really think you're that fucking important we need to know your every move?

Soandso checked in at "ma bed hehe x".

" " "muh castle"

" " "the cinema".

No one can come hang out at the cinema, that's what its original use was for. Oh, you're there? I'm round the corner lets hang.

You can't just barge in to a cinema to hang out. And checking in at home is silly. I check in at interesting places. the leave it check in until something else interesting happens. I think I'm currently getting a takeaway at Martins in Turra.

Soandso checked in at "ma bed hehe x".

" " "muh castle"

" " "the cinema".

No one can come hang out at the cinema, that's what its original use was for. Oh, you're there? I'm round the corner lets hang.

You can't just barge in to a cinema to hang out. And checking in at home is silly. I check in at interesting places. the leave it check in until something else interesting happens. I think I'm currently getting a takeaway at Martins in Turra.

Also include the hilarious comedy locations, such as "my dungeon" or "xxx's love palace". Fucking virgins.

Also include the hilarious comedy locations, such as "my dungeon" or "xxx's love palace". Fucking virgins.

Someone has checked in 3 times in the past 2 hours.

Lewis

Gayest thing we ever done! with Scott at Deep Sea World.

19 minutes ago via Android Like Add category

Niamh Bolger likes this.

Lewis

Scott looking for a classy new missus with Scott at Scumdee.

about an hour ago via Android Like Add category

Lewis

Wind are hair and bees in are face with Scott at scotts pussy wagon.

Woah ho ho funny. Well not really. So, they got in a car 2 hours ago. They arrived in Dundee an hour ago. Ok, good job. They think looking at fish is gay. What?

I'm mostly disappointed at Niamh for encouraging it.

Someone has checked in 3 times in the past 2 hours.

Woah ho ho funny. Well not really. So, they got in a car 2 hours ago. They arrived in Dundee an hour ago. Ok, good job. They think looking at fish is gay. What?

I'm mostly disappointed at Niamh for encouraging it.

I would shag Niamh Bolger. Well, maybe not. I have no idea who she is. I'm taking a punt based purely on her name.