aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Car alarms. Especially ones where the owner of the car has fucked off somewhere and leaves the thing wailing outside my office window all afternoon. Does anyone even pay attention to the fucking things anyway? They're just a nuisance. No-one looks the way of a car when the alarm goes off because they just assume it's a false alarm. They're basically the boy that cried wolf.

Car alarms. Especially ones where the owner of the car has fucked off somewhere and leaves the thing wailing outside my office window all afternoon. Does anyone even pay attention to the fucking things anyway? They're just a nuisance. No-one looks the way of a car when the alarm goes off because they just assume it's a false alarm. They're basically the boy that cried wolf.

I'd have to agree, car alarms are completely redundant nowadays. Surely car companies can devise a better way to deter thieves and alert the owner. Maybe send a text to the owner and just flash lights.

I like to think if Prokofiev were alive he'd work a car alarm concerto into the second movement of Peter and the Wolf.

Edit: I might be getting my fables mixed up. Are they the same thing?