aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Communicating very clearly to people who seem to either completely ignore what I've said or are total fucking idiots.

"so you can get a lift from ____"

"Has _____ said I'm alright to get a lift?"

"Yes, at [time]."

"So I'm getting a lift from _____ then?"

"Yes."

"Can you invite ____?"

"No, they're more your friend than mine."

"Right, okay."

Half an hour later

"You invited ____ yet? And how are we getting there?"

Fucking hell.

EDIT:

Then they cancelled.

The use of the word 'Jo-burg'.

I have to say that it doesn't bother me too much. Is it the actual spoken word or the written word? I usually write "Jo-Burg" as I can't spell joehanisburg very well without a speel cheque.

I did not a raging on here one time for using "ABZ" which I suppose is a fair point. I still use it on work emails though. Which reminds me of a story. I walked in to a 3rd party drilling office one time to find two Canadians looking at the computer monitor. They had been given instructions about forthcoming training. Apprently the training was to be held in "Furryboots" and they thought that they were going to Aberdeen for training.

Hmm, you might have need to be there!

Cougars in Red Dead Redemption

The bus driver last night that only gave me 3 change when it should have been 13 and myself for not noticing until a couple of hours later.

get in touch with them, his float should be 10 over and you get your tenner back.

Yeah right, he probably stuck the 20 in his float and transferred a tenner to his pocket. Ange said she had to wait to buy her ticket while he dicked about with tenners and coins after I'd bought mine.

even more reason to complain! who was the driver?

Fucking stag parties on trains. My three hour journey from Edinburgh to Aberdeen last night was a fucking nightmare due to a bunch of pissed arseholes fucking shouting to each other all the way up the road (they'd been in Newcastle and were well oiled by the time they rolled into Edinburgh). As well as annoying everybody with their slurred yelling and swearing, they were sprawled across the aisles, harassing every girl that walked past. Parents were actually afraid to let their kids go past them to go to the toilet. Thankfully at Arbroath the train emptied a bit and I was able to go and sit in a different carriage and get away from them.

If it was anyone on here, I hate you and I want you to die.

Stag parties on trains can be OK if they are friendly and dish out beer.

I hate those c**ts on trains who store their suitcase in the footwell in front of the seat beside them then look p**sed off when you ask to sit there. I realise it''s a hassle to move it now but perhaps you should have stored it in the proper place in the first instance f**knugget.

I also hate over-officious ticket dispensers who insist you move out of the First Class section despite there being spare seats available and a severe lack of space in the carriage due to overcrowding.