aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Speaking on pens. . . What I really hate is when I turn up to an exam and I'm surrounded by people who bring 10 pens to each exam. 10 pens?! Are they expecting some fucking pen-troll to come and steal them all?!

:swearing:

I had pens stolen when I was at an exam in school once. The fire alarm went off during standard grade geography and when we got back into the hall some fucker had knicked my pen.

After the Killers on Thursday I'd like to submit tall people at gigs as a major pet hate.

This massive guy came and stoof beside us at the start and we just knew he was going to end up in front of us. Sure enough as soon as the band started he drifted right into our field of vision. After a few songs I did politely ask him to move over a bit so my girlfriend could see past him at least, but (quite understandably I suppose) he just looked pissed off and after a few minutes he'd moved back to block our vision. Cunt.

I'm a midget, but when I was at Weller in November some guy audibly tutted as I jostled for a position I could see from. I turned round, and realised that both he and his mate were, incredibly, even smaller than me.

I moved out the way in utter shock.

you know what i hate . . .

when you spend months designing or writeing something and people are just like "yeh its shit" even tho you've showen them it in many stages over the past months and they havent said anything til now

oh and couriers who are meant to come on a day when u'v had to take a day off work and they dont fucking come

you know what i hate . . .

when you spend months designing or writeing something and people are just like "yeh its shit" even tho you've showen them it in many stages over the past months and they havent said anything til now

Did you use a spellcheck before you showed them?

• Upvote 2

I hate it when people get upset at me sitting in front of them at gigs because I'm tall.

What the fucking hell am I meant to do about it? Eh? Explain to me? I don't stand up if I can help it, I try not to get in peoples way, nor do I hold up camera phones, yet I still get tuts and groans for being (moderately) tall.

Being above average height is awesome, though.

I hate it when people get upset at me sitting in front of them at gigs because I'm tall.

What the fucking hell am I meant to do about it? Eh? Explain to me? I don't stand up if I can help it, I try not to get in peoples way, nor do I hold up camera phones, yet I still get tuts and groans for being (moderately) tall.

Being above average height is awesome, though.

It is probably more likely that people are offended at being so close to someone with ginger hair.

EDIT: Surfer_Rosa beat me to it!

Get the fuck out of the way and stand at the back.

And what if I paid full price for front row tickets? How about you move to somewhere better for you, dickhead. You being small is not my issue in the slightest.