aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Cunts in supermarkets wearing Bluetooth headseats...

...or anyone wearing one in public for that matter.

Usually old men or dim-witted shaven-headed van drivers and workies, for some reason.

No, you're NOT high-tech, cool or trendy, in fact you look fucking ridiculous!!!!

Cunts.

Cunts in supermarkets wearing Bluetooth headseats...

...or anyone wearing one in public for that matter.

Usually old men or dim-witted shaven-headed van drivers and workies, for some reason.

No, you're NOT high-tech, cool or trendy, in fact you look fucking ridiculous!!!!

Cunts.

my mum has a baby pink coloured bluetooth headset, she looks like a cunt when she wears it.:down:

• Upvote 3

Stepping in dog shit. Which I did last night on King Street.

If people aren't going to clean up after their dogs they shouln't be allowed to have fucking dogs.

there is what I am assuming is dog shit all over the lobby area of my girlfriends flat...it is gross. She does live in Bedford Avenue though, so you never know, withdrawl symptoms and all that jazz....

there is what I am assuming is dog shit all over the lobby area of my girlfriends flat...it is gross. She does live in Bedford Avenue though, so you never know, withdrawl symptoms and all that jazz....
Someone shit in my building's lobby a few months back. I'm not joking, They must have came in, shit, and left. There was a stain on the wall and a solid toldie sitting right there by the door.

Who shits in a lobby? Honestly?

• Upvote 1

Someone shit in my building's lobby a few months back. I'm not joking, They must have came in, shit, and left. There was a stain on the wall and a solid toldie sitting right there by the door.

Who shits in a lobby? Honestly?

I'm more interested in how they managed to shit on the wall....

Guest idol_wild
one leg against the wall and hope for a big fart the same time your about to drop one.

To provide extra "oomph" and trajectory, right?

I'm quite proud that I managed to get the word 'trajectory' into a conversation about pooping on a wall.