aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

- drivers who don't indicate

- drivers who drive FAR too close - they just make me want to slow down to annoy them

- men in vehicles (usually work vans) who totally letch out the window when i'm at the bus stop in the morning. even worse when they toot the horn. yes, i'm female, praise the lord?

- bag packers in supermarkets. i'm very specific about how everything sits in the bag. i'd rather pack my own and put money in the charity bucket for them respecting my wishes and NOT putting my yogurts in upside down

- when people say "how?" instead of "why?"

...and lots more which i'm not going to think about right now as it's near bedtime!

Sniffles. I absolutely HATE having a cold!! Grrr.

...and following on from that, bastards - and I do mean bastards - cant be arsed blowing their noses and just sniff constantly.

I get sat in close proximity to these pieces of human excrement on every flight I go on.

Thank fuck for iPods.

Also...cunts who don't wash their hands after using the toilet - middle-aged adult males in this area* seem to be expecially bad for that.

* not necessarily Aberdonians btw!

...and following on from that, bastards - and I do mean bastards - cant be arsed blowing their noses and just sniff constantly.

I get sat in close proximity to these pieces of human excrement on every flight I go on.

Thank fuck for iPods.

Also...cunts who don't wash their hands after using the toilet - middle-aged adult males in this area* seem to be expecially bad for that.

* not necessarily Aberdonians btw!

That's fucking disgusting, I don't understand how anyone can do that. This is especially noticable on nights out, it seems to be an unwritten rule that if you're in the pub you don't have to bother washing your hands after you have a piss. If you're in the gents in any pub in the city you notice that 90% of the guys don't bother washing their hands. Then they go and put their pishy germ covered hands all over the door handles, tables etc which I then have to touch.

GADS. Anyone who does this, you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself, you disgusting, filthy excuse for a human being.

That's fucking disgusting, I don't understand how anyone can do that. This is especially noticable on nights out, it seems to be an unwritten rule that if you're in the pub you don't have to bother washing your hands after you have a piss. If you're in the gents in any pub in the city you notice that 90% of the guys don't bother washing their hands. Then they go and put their pishy germ covered hands all over the door handles, tables etc which I then have to touch.

GADS. Anyone who does this, you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself, you disgusting, filthy excuse for a human being.

Yuck!! some woman can be like this too!! gadders...then once you have washed your hands you have to open the door so look like a right ponce!

We have been told (not sure if a wind up yet) that we will have mixed bathrooms in our new office.....yuck....a) men who don't wash and b) smell boke

Guest treader.

Other people's pubes on the toilet seat. I don't even want to know how or why this happened, but please for the fucking love of God, give the seat a quick swipe after you've finished...

Also people who sit their mobile phones immediately in front of them but still have the bright idea of leaving it on full fucking volume instead of silent/vibrate. I don't want to hear Yankee Doodle 40 times a day...

Guest idol_wild
Other people's pubes on the toilet seat. I don't even want to know how or why this happened, but please for the fucking love of God, give the seat a quick swipe after you've finished...

On a related note:

Pubes on soap.

On a related note:

Pubes on soap.

Luckily I live alone. So this problem is far less disgusting.

First person to make a joke along the lines of "you use soap Teabags?" gets negative reputations points. You're not funny. Your jokes are shit and your life is dull and meaningless.

Guest idol_wild
There's a solution to this. You may have heard of it.

SHOWER GEL.

Unless the pubes are on the soap next to your bathroom sink. Then I would be querying what your housemates are washing in that sink.

It's not housemates. It's something I've only ever encountered at other homes.

I am an advocate of handwash.

Guest treader.
I don't want to hear Yankee Doodle 40 times a day...

I would like to add to my previous post:

Working any kind of job where I have to listen to Yankee Doodle 40 times a day.