aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

People who say to me

" I can't believe you haven't heard anything by Duffy/whatever popular shite is on now"

No I haven't heard anything by her, because I don't listen to shitey mainstream radio...now fuck off...

I hate that as well.

Also, constantly hearing this from my boss

Boss: Did you see *inset shit-show-title here* on *insert TV channel name here* last night?

Me: No. I don't watch TV.

Boss: WHAT? How can you NOT watch TV?

It's perfectly simple. I have a television. I don't have it connected to an aerial. It gets used for DVDs and my X-Box, and I'm perfectly happy keeping it that way.

People who say to me

" I can't believe you haven't heard anything by Duffy/whatever popular shite is on now"

No I haven't heard anything by her, because I don't listen to shitey mainstream radio...now fuck off...

Score one for the counter-culture.

I really like that Taylor Swift, do you like Taylor Swift? Much catchier than that lot on on your profile (Thrush, is it? Who the fuck are they?)

Pet hate: musical revolutionaries.

Guest idol_wild
I hate that as well.

Also, constantly hearing this from my boss

Boss: Did you see *inset shit-show-title here* on *insert TV channel name here* last night?

Me: No. I don't watch TV.

Boss: WHAT? How can you NOT watch TV?

It's perfectly simple. I have a television. I don't have it connected to an aerial. It gets used for DVDs and my X-Box, and I'm perfectly happy keeping it that way.

I can relate to most of this.

I was also labelled as "pretentious" recently because I usually prefer to read than watch television.

Fuck me, that's the least pretentious thing about me! ;)

Score one for the counter-culture.

I really like that Taylor Swift, do you like Taylor Swift? Much catchier than that lot on on your profile (Thrush, is it? Who the fuck are they?)

Pet hate: musical revolutionaries.

(captain Mainwaring) Stupid Boy (Captain Mainwaring)

When a bunch of girls get together for drinks and spend the whole night going "Oh aren't men rubbish, men they're all the same, if you want something done right never ask a man to do it, blah blah blah blah." It's so fucking tedious. You got your equal rights, now shut the fuck up before we take them back.

When a bunch of girls get together for drinks and spend the whole night going "Oh aren't men rubbish, men they're all the same, if you want something done right never ask a man to do it, blah blah blah blah." It's so fucking tedious. You got your equal rights, now shut the fuck up before we take them back.

Mildly annoying, yes. But there's a reason for them being so anti-male.

Nobody wants to fuck them as they're embittered bisons.

Not :up: