aberdeen-music

Social Network Hall of Shame

Soda Jerk

There's fuck all wrong with some #necknomination activity, if approached in the correct way!

I've got a friend from Uni on facebook who is now the wife of another friend from back home. She is the single most boring person on the internet, but I keep her around to lift my spirits when I'm down. She's a nice girl but fuck me, it's some boring shit and frighteningly middle class. The worst one ever which had me in bits was something along the lines of "sitting down to some fresh pasta after a fraught day of DIY"

Recently there was "Posh tea and homemade brownies... Heaven!!"

There's another girl who again, is nice enough in person, but who can't write a status without an accompanying photo of her posing, in exactly the same pose with the same expression, just in a different location/outfit. She seems to spend her whole life drinking champagne and refers to it as bubbles, so Every status is "Tigerlily bubbles!" and her in a bar called Tigerlily, or "Celebration bubbles!" and her our celebrating some inane shit. I can't even explain why but it gives me the fury!

lmao bubbles.your friend sounds very posh

I can't stand the "Full Time Mummy" types as well. There's one girl on my Facebook that seems to do nothing but post pictures of her boring kid in her ridiculously messy house. She's done fuck all since leaving uni, and of course, she posts all the obligatory BRITISH SOLDIERS DISCRIMINATED AGAINST IN FAVOUR OF LESBIAN ROMANIAN IMMIGRANTS rants too.

Oh, and she's still breastfeeding. The child is 3, ffs.

The best one was quite recent, she had a 'hectic day in town' and so she had to go home and drink a nice cup of tea to relax. Yes, because walking around some shops is such an intense activity!

• Upvote 3

Would I? A few annoying statuses about crash dieting would make me wish she was dead too?

I disagree. I think I would delete her, and forget about her existence, because I'm not a lunatic.

it's not just that. It's the ones like "like this status if you think I should kill myself" or someone mail me as I want to die"