aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

It won't. If it does, it'll have fuck all to do with the AECC. The place does well.

The place does well because of AECC, it is packed before all the shows.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

Its busy non-stop, fair enough its busier when there is something on the AECC, but there are a lot of people in bod, with or without the centre.

If BOD is so busy then why does it not have a proper centre with shops etc, like Govan etc.

Guest Cool Thinker

Danestone is part of the Bridge of Don.

My friends from Danestone always used to deny this for some reason, like they were ashamed to be part of the mighty BOD.

Bridge of Don is not a borough it's an area the same as Tillydrone, Danestone and Dubford are not included.

• Downvote 1

Considering my parents address is........... Danesteone, Bridge of Don, i would think it is definitely part of it.

Having grown up there i think im in a good position to say it most certainly is part of BOD. Dubford is also part of BOD, my work is in Dubford and again our official address ends with "Bridge of Don"

Incorrect

My previous address was Lee Crescent, Bridge of Don and another was Danestone, Bridge of Don

Different sides of the Parkway.

Dubford, Grandholm and Braehead are also part of Bridge of Don

'Cool Thinker's Cool Stabs in the Dark at Stuff Thread'

Cool Thinker's Cool Stories, Bro.

although cool thinker is incorrect, postal addresses don't always mean the same as geographic area. 

Everything south of Roadside of Catterline has a DD postcode and they often use official addresses stating Angus, despite Angus not starting till over the bridge past St Cyrus.  tis dumb. 

although cool thinker is incorrect, postal addresses don't always mean the same as geographic area. 

Everything south of Roadside of Catterline has a DD postcode and they often use official addresses stating Angus, despite Angus not starting till over the bridge past St Cyrus.  tis dumb. 

Isn't that just people being stupid? It always makes me angry when I see it.