aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

Guest Giles Walker

I was 12, I am 17 now. That was BS, thread filler because the truth is too boring.

But if you were willing to lie about this, how can we know anything you say is not lies now?

• Upvote 2

If you were intensionally going there you would of turned off at the roundabout.

Our practice space is in Weighthouse square so when we come out, we have to go onto Virginia Street and I live on Thistle Street (top end of town).

So it's an absolute bastard to get home unless I do a quick illegal left turn onto Shore Lane and pop up Marschiall Street.

Guest Cool Thinker

But if you were willing to lie about this, how can we know anything you say is not lies now?

Forgive and forget, or it's game over.

The thread is now 50 pages long should be good to read when this thread dies.

Edited by Cool Thinker
  • Upvote 2

Guest Cool Thinker

The Tivoli will start presenting shows from September 2013.

They are considering bring trams back to Aberdeen and digging up roads to utilise the roads underneath the city centre, and improving the harbour.

They are considering bring trams back to Aberdeen and digging up roads to utilise the roads underneath the city centre

Who are "they"?

I work across from the Roads dept at the Council. It's the first they've heard of their roads being dug up

Are you sure you didn't make it up because you're running out of stuff to say?

Guest Cool Thinker

Who are "they"?

I work across from the Roads dept at the Council. It's the first they've heard of their roads being dug up

Are you sure you didn't make it up because you're running out of stuff to say?

If this continue's I leave the forum.

Edited by Cool Thinker
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1