aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

You get a free glass of champers if you bob down to the Hotel Chocolat opening at Union Square next Friday. An some free chocolate too, obviously.

The one in Bristol is ace. They're always throwing free scran at you. It's belting chocolate too. The slabs are ace.

Is it nae a bit posh? my ex-workmate is the manager- his description kind of put me off- jist cause I feel like a mink going into Markies.

Wait. Free stuff..................

• Upvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker
You get a free glass of champers if you bob down to the Hotel Chocolat opening at Union Square next Friday. An some free chocolate too, obviously.

The one in Bristol is ace. They're always throwing free scran at you. It's belting chocolate too. The slabs are ace.

Is that happening on Friday 14th September 2012 ?

Guest Cool Thinker
Are there 2 Yo Sushis now? That seems overkill. What's in the upstairs of Bon Accord? Last time I was in it was all still being done up.

The Food Terrace upstairs in Bon Accord Centre contains.

Pret A Manger (Fancy Sandwich Shop) - There is another one on Union Street.

Yo Sushi (Sushi Bar) - There is another one in Union Square.

Cafe Rouge (French Restaurant)

Di-Maggios (Italian Food)

I was offered a position at the new store but turned it down. Weren't offering enough chocolate in the salary.

Guest Cool Thinker

If you wan't the forum to be like 2002 etc. Then you need to think positive there has been alot of negative posts lately when you should think about the good things of things. Like UTG it would be horrible for it to be changed but if it was changed then you think of the good things about the change so that if it did not go ahead you would be fine but if it did go ahead then you would be fine, win win. So the key is being positive and to think of the good things in life, then things will get better.

Also you need more recruits how about some flyers advertising the website to get the younger crowd in. Just suggesting.

• Upvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker
Flyers are so old skool. Facebook baybee!

Don't underestimate the power of the flyer people take them look at them chuck them on the ground and then they are everywhere all over the ground for everyone to see. Also graffiti is also another way to do it we need to get that graffiti garola that was around in 2005 to come and help us.