aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker
I dont quite understand whats going on in this forum right now. Are we being ultra-trolled or is this genuine?

What sort of troll tells you good information about what is happening in the deen.

• Upvote 5

Mr Thinker, I would like to know if you have all this info about Aberdeen because you are from the future? If so, are you only allowed to give us small details, like the impending closure of various shops or entertainment facilities as the credo of your strange alien race does not allow you to interfere directly in human affairs? I mean, you could have saved that Pizza Hut the first time round, you Cruel Thinker.

• Upvote 5

Guest Cool Thinker
Mr Thinker, I would like to know if you have all this info about Aberdeen because you are from the future? If so, are you only allowed to give us small details, like the impending closure of various shops or entertainment facilities as the credo of your strange alien race does not allow you to interfere directly in human affairs? I mean, you could have saved that Pizza Hut the first time round, you Cruel Thinker.

No I am not from the future, all I can say is that it is really easy to find out this information and does not dig into my spare time that much about 5 minutes at most.

• Upvote 1

No I am not from the future, all I can say is that it is really easy to find out this information and does not dig into my spare time that much about 5 minutes at most.

Is that because you are an Aberdeen Information terminal which has become dangerously self aware?

Are you...............................SKYNET?

Guest Cool Thinker
Is that because you are an Aberdeen Information terminal which has become dangerously self aware?

Are you..............................SKYNET?

No, I use Plusnet Wireless. Good honest broadband from Yorkshire.

• Upvote 7

Guest Cool Thinker
Is "wireless" what they call the next step up from 28.8k dial up? Phwoar. I'd love me a go on that. I read on a Geocities website that 56 kilobytes per second is the next upgrade. I can't even fathom the thought of downloading an mp3 in less than 45 minutes.

1 - You are still on Dial Up that is sad.

2 - Geocites does not exist anymore this is is 2012.

• Upvote 4

Is "wireless" what they call the next step up from 28.8k dial up? Phwoar. I'd love me a go on that. I read on a Geocities website that 56 kilobytes per second is the next upgrade. I can't even fathom the thought of downloading an mp3 in less than 45 minutes.

Is 'downloading' when the guy takes your money and passes the cd down to you?