aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

That is because there has not been much happening in the city, OK here is some news.

Olly Murs played the AECC tonight to a sold out audience with The Loveable Rogues and Tich as support acts.

Stereophonics will be performing at the AECC later this year.

A female who lived on Urquhart Road dressed as male and prayed on 15 year old girls having sex with them and turning them into lesbians. 

Lol, yeah, that's how lesbians happen.

Guest Cool Thinker

Hold on, turning them into lesbians is one thing but forcing religion on them is bang out of order

They lost their virginity's to a female.

Talking of religion am I weird for not being an athiest, I believe that there is a god and I am the only one in my school (20 pupils) who is not an athiest, I get called stupid when I say that I am not an athiest.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Pretty sure a friend of mine went out with that girl. She's not posing as a boy, she's actually trans (from what I've been told) and my friend saw it as a straight relationship.

Nahh that's not stupid Cool Thinker. Stand your ground.

I don't understand that post.

Guest Cool Thinker

Pretty sure a friend of mine went out with that girl. She's not posing as a boy, she's actually trans (from what I've been told) and my friend saw it as a straight relationship.

Nahh that's not stupid Cool Thinker. Stand your ground.

The news said she used strap on's, it was all over national news.

Guest Cool Thinker

well, if she's pre-op, but wants to penetrate, what else is a man to do?

She went under a different identity and preyed on underage girls, she will be done for being a paedophile and fraud.

Guest Cool Thinker

Good new anyone, Aberdeen Google Maps have been updated to reflect November 2012, yay. Well selected parts of the city.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

Deloitte are wanting all HMV stores sold by March 25 or they will have to pay tens of millions in debt, the main 2 offers are from ASDA & Hilco. Fopp will be sold as a seperate company ending Fopp's 6 year association with the brand, Fopp has received 4 offers to buy the 7 store chain.

Guest Cool Thinker

The Chief Executive of Malmaison is planning to open 2 new hotels in Aberdeen, one of them being a Hotel Du Vin and the other being a Malmaison he wants the second Malmaison to be in Murcar near the AECC.

Guest Cool Thinker

I was in HMV and all the Blu-Ray's were sold out due to their being a buy 1 get 1 free deal on, this shows that if the price is right people will come.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

All the Blu-rays?

The ones that were not on sale were still there so basically only the 3D ones were left when I went in, all things with an X on them were buy one get one free for a limited time.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

Good job I don't buy Blu-rays then.

They are probably restocked by now, I went in on Monday.

Edited by Cool Thinker