aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

the number 17 has just passed the Haudagain

Why is that relevant?

You have reached your negative quota for this day, you are lucky.

Edited by Cool Thinker
  • Upvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker

Students of Aberdeen & Banff & Buchan College are being asked to come up with a new name for when they merge in November.

Guest Cool Thinker

the woodside post office/newagents has had a "spar" upgrade. missed that one.

I did not miss it I knew about that one.

stop trolling.

Edited by Cool Thinker

You have reached your negative quota for this day, you are lucky.

I think you have been taking my posts the wrong way recently and neg-repping me and it hurts because this is my favourite thread and my reputation is at stake here. I told you to come back to inform us of one particular Aberdeen development and you negative repped me. Then when you announced you were back and I said to stop playing with my emotions, which you had done, and you negative repped me. I just want to be friends :(

I'm living in Edinburgh now and I need this thread to keep me up-to-date with all the changes so that my Aberdeen friends don't laugh at me when I mistakingly call Card World 'World Of Cards' when it has been closed for six months. Or do you want to tarnish my reputation in real life as well?

• Upvote 8

Guest Cool Thinker

Jessops will be re-opening on Market Street.

The people who formally worked at Republic Union Square now work at the new owners other stores Republic in the Bon Accord, USC in Union Square and Sports Direct on Union Street.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

I think you have been taking my posts the wrong way recently and neg-repping me and it hurts because this is my favourite thread and my reputation is at stake here. I told you to come back to inform us of one particular Aberdeen development and you negative repped me. Then when you announced you were back and I said to stop playing with my emotions, which you had done, and you negative repped me. I just want to be friends :(

I'm living in Edinburgh now and I need this thread to keep me up-to-date with all the changes so that my Aberdeen friends don't laugh at me when I mistakingly call Card World 'World Of Cards' when it has been closed for six months. Or do you want to tarnish my reputation in real life as well?

I agree I withdraw the negative rep.

• Upvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker

Jessops on Market Street has reopened.

Chiquito now serve breakfast.

Frankie & Benny's in Union Square has reopened after closing for a 3 day revamp.

Guest Cool Thinker

How long did you actually "leave" for, after declaring you were leaving?

Kinda seems like you didn't leave at all. If that was a lie, how much of all your "thoughts" were lies?

Phony.png

Some things are better best forgotton.

Sorry I had no option.

Edited by Cool Thinker
  • Upvote 1