aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

I fart mighty farts when hungover. I'm surprised i've never killed anyone.

I don't consider my hangovers fair, i get proper almighty incapacitating hangovers and always have. But even when i just go out for a few pints, behave myself and act like a gent. I still wake up the next morning with something shy of a terminal illness. Even G+T doesn't save me anymore. I used to wake up feeling fucking superb after G+T. When these inevitably get worse i will actually stop drinking.

I don't do that badly with hangovers, I generally just feel a bit queasy and tired but it's not really incapacitating. Once I get some food and a strong cup of coffee I'll be all good again. I got 9 hours kip like, which helped and I was only drinking beer so I wasn't really that drunk. The farts won't stop though.

I thought i had bad hangovers when i was 18, but coming up to 21 now and i have had more than i can count of literally incapacitating hangovers where i simply can't get out of bed all day. And if i just have a few pints and a few mixers then i will feel dreadful for the whole next day. Worse than i have ever felt when i've been sick anyway. Just a matter of not being able to drink to be honest, so i'm convinced the day is coming very close where i will have to stop drinking due to not being able to handle the hangover.

Go home and drink a bladder bursting amount of water before you go to sleep. First thing in the morning drink a half pint of salty water then just demolish bacon and juice. You'll be fine after that.

I thought i had bad hangovers when i was 18, but coming up to 21 now and i have had more than i can count of literally incapacitating hangovers where i simply can't get out of bed all day. And if i just have a few pints and a few mixers then i will feel dreadful for the whole next day. Worse than i have ever felt when i've been sick anyway. Just a matter of not being able to drink to be honest, so i'm convinced the day is coming very close where i will have to stop drinking due to not being able to handle the hangover.

You old fart!!!

Try taking some multi-vitamins before you go out on a big night. Maybe drink at a slower pace and / or drink some water between alcoholic drinks.

Chill out tonight

Chill out tomorrow

British Semi-final on Sunday. Will be my last ever game if we lose so here's hoping we win anmd I get one more at the final!

Well we took the British champions all the way but fell at the last hurdle to a 21-17 loss. went 7-0 up, then fell 14-7 behind by half time. Then hit a field goal and another TD to make it 17-14 and they hit back late on with a TD. Have about 4+mins on the closk and were driving down the field but we turned the ball over on a fumbled handoff and that pretty much ended the game. Gutted but we did ourselves proud

Friday - Put up a coat rack thing that's been sitting in my flat for ages. Watch a film

Saturday - Going to Governor's Island for a 'Vintage Baseball' game where everyone dresses up like it's the 20s and they play old-skool rules baseball with funny hats. Jazz festival after

Sunday - wait at the airport for Teabags

Tonight: Consume lager and supermarket pizzas whilst watching action films from the 80's.

Inspirational.

I've a honking hangover and feel pretty terrible, so this sounds like as good an idea as I've ever heard. I'm currently sitting at work, pale as a ghost, trembling.

• Upvote 1

Tonight - packing

tomorrow- haircut, packing, say goodbye to the kitten for a week

tomorrow night - nap

sunday morning - catching a bus. Starting my holiday. woo.

And no, you've all got it alllll wrong. Your main present doesn't have to be big. But the biggest of your presents is the main one. Or, the one santa would have normally gotten you at christmas is now your main one. If soemone gives you a card and £20. That's your main present. If someone gives you a pair of trainers, a cd and a dvd, the trainers would be the main present. Jesus.