aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bob Knob

Friday: Celebrating my 30th birthday in the Prince of Wales. If anyone would like to partake in my destruction, I'll be the guy at the bar wearing a suit and who looks like Kevin Bacon.

Saturday/Sunday: Die.

Tonight: my beloved Blackburn Rovers face Middlesborough on the tele, so going to watch that and drink some whisky after having a swim at Butchart. I'll probably cry myself to sleep afterwards because I'm really lonely.

Saturday night: wake up alone, probably cry a bit more, then head down to One UP to cover the Music Open day for Hercules Moments. Deeside RFC ceilidh at the Woodend Barn in the evening. Probably go to bed a drunk mess with some Banchory skank that will give me warts.

Sunday: Probably spend the day hungover and paranoid, questioning my life choices and wondering why I'm so alone. Might have sweet jamz. Might have another swim.

Monday: Might take it off. I think its a bank holiday. I might use it to sort out my banking. Oh wait.

Tonight: my beloved Blackburn Rovers face Middlesborough on the tele, so going to watch that and drink some whisky after having a swim at Butchart. I'll probably cry myself to sleep afterwards because I'm really lonely.

Have some pints with me then, you lonely dickhead. Jen is going to some kind of club opening tonight so I am also lonely! Apart from my dog, he is a pretty good companion when he's not shagging his toys or ripping off the wallpaper.

Have some pints with me then, you lonely dickhead. Jen is going to some kind of club opening tonight so I am also lonely! Apart from my dog, he is a pretty good companion when he's not shagging his toys or ripping off the wallpaper.

The misery was intended to be comical. My old flat mate Prince William Kabanda Mukuma is coming up. He's actually some kind of Zambian royalty. His willy is ridiculously big as well. We might be out for a beer at some point if you want to touch his willy?

• Upvote 4