aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Thursday: League darts night in Luthermuir. Drink beers, throw spears, get thrashed, go home.

Friday: Birthday. Out for a meal early evening, poker home game then probably the Western for some beers.

Saturday: Badminton in the morning if fit enough. Football in the afternoon followed by large bender, with a likely ending of violent spewing outside the kebab shop in Stoney at 3.30am.

Sunday: Die quietly.

Friday: Going to demolish a Curry or some Chilli. Undecided what's getting cooked but it will face meltingly spicy.

Saturday: Working during the day then nothing. Have zero plans. Any gigs on?

Sunady: Hopefully band practice although I'm not sure whats going on as our bassist is in LANDAN. Also at some point I'll be test driving a potential new car :D

remember our hangs you poove.

Friday: Bit of food and a few drinks with some friends. I'm planning on no late nights this weekend but Scuba is playing so there's a chance if I lose my will power that will change.

Saturday: Prob watch the Arsenal - Chelsea match. Sharon Van Etten gig in the evening :)

Sunday: Maybe watch some of the ryder cup.

It'll be good fun. I canna win. Taps aff.

You're to be on your best behaviour. Huw and Ross don't know you're coming yet, let alone that your writing about it. They won't be happy. If you exhibit anything like the idiocy I see on here, you will be gone. If you compare anyone to Pulled Apart by Horses in your review, you will be banned from everything for life.

• Upvote 2

You're to be on your best behaviour. Huw and Ross don't know you're coming yet, let alone that your writing about it. They won't be happy. If you exhibit anything like the idiocy I see on here, you will be gone. If you compare anyone to Pulled Apart by Horses in your review, you will be banned from everything for life.

I was fine at the Citizen's gig. I'm a fine chap once you realise that nothing I do on here can really be taken seriously at all and I'm just bored sometimes. xxx