aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Friday: Thomas Truax at the Lemon Tree.

Saturday: Two birthday gatherings. Nice food and presumably dancing.

Sunday: Meeting up with buds I haven't seen in ages for coffee and cake during the day, then other buds I haven't seen for ages for beers at night.

Nice weekend. Unless everybody gets killed.

Friday: Team golf outing at Newmachar. Two rounds of golf followed by a night out in town for a colleague's leaving do.

Saturday: Recover. Then down to Stoney for dinner at The Tolbooth then maybe a few drinks in the Marine.

Sunday: Signing off the final details with the hotel for my wedding.

My weekend is looking good to!

Friday: Quiet night in with the missus, getting a curry, drinking beer and watching films.

Saturday: Working during the day then my mate Iain is coming over for food and a trip to the pub.

Sunday: Jam day. Long awaited Cielo Rosso jam since Beth's back from London and jamming with colb and davetherave again (I think). Then I'm having roast turkey at the in-laws.

Friday: Round to my friend's house to help fix her computer. Really just an excuse to drink lots of vodka. I've no idea how to fix a computer.

Saturday: Early start for a big hike. Gonna hit a Munro. Which one is undecided, but possibly Ben Avon or Lochnagar. The evening will be spent sipping a few well-earned beers and nursing sore feet.

Sunday: My shabbos. I don't roll on shabbos.

• Upvote 1

I live out in the sticks and work full time so the weekends are the only days I'm really able to go to practice.
Our drummer is 50, lives in Dufftown and works full and overtime and still manages to make it in on week nights for practices.

However, he isn't a big, weeping jessie either.

• Upvote 4

Our drummer is 50, lives in Dufftown and works full and overtime and still manages to make it in on week nights for practices.

However, he isn't a big, weeping jessie either.

Fair play to him. When I come home I want to chill out not drive for an hour and a bit, practice for 2/3 hours then drive an hour and a bit home again.

And Milner why you liking his post? You practice on sundays too :p

• 2 weeks later...

Is the wedding soon, Chris?

Tonight - Pub. Football. Scotland!

Saturday - Waiting in most of the day to accept free insulation from the governement in my loft. Unless when I call they are able to give me a time window. Playing FIFA, Football Manager. Probably studying for a bit. Packing. Out for dinner with the missus in the evening.

Sunday - Fly to Accra. :down: