aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Tonight: Two art openings to pop along too and inevitably some booze.

Saturday: Visiting Glen Dronach and Glen Garioch distilleries, so will end up pished. Will get the bird to drive. More beers in the evening.

Sunday: Go watch the Dons rip Motherwell a new one. Go and play like Darren Mackie at the Sports Village. Go out for beers with all the LADS to celebrate.

Monday: Off work. Boom. May start watching Breaking Bad.

Glen Garioch distilleries, so will end up pished. .

Was at Glen Garioch last year. It's a good tour. We ended up wasted (it was the second of the day). It probably helped there was a bus load of us (organised by Deeside Drinks so they were expecting to sell stuff) but they seemed pretty generous anyway.

Was at Glen Garioch last year. It's a good tour. We ended up wasted (it was the second of the day). It probably helped there was a bus load of us (organised by Deeside Drinks so they were expecting to sell stuff) but they seemed pretty generous anyway.

I'll buy a bottle no doubt, they have some nice stuff. I'm more interested in Glen Dronach though. Might pop to the whisky shop in Huntly too, its pretty rammed with all sorts of stuff.

Might pop to the whisky shop in Huntly too, its pretty rammed with all sorts of stuff.

Is that Duncan Taylor? Check out they're own bottlings. Often have some brilliant stuff at a fraction of the distillery price.

Totally forgot about that place last time I was in Huntly.

Is that Duncan Taylor? Check out they're own bottlings. Often have some brilliant stuff at a fraction of the distillery price.

Totally forgot about that place last time I was in Huntly.

Aye, that's the place. Fuck, I better go to the shortbread factory in Huntly too and make a real day out of it now. And the ice-cream place. And the castle. Its like a summer holiday (without the weather).

This was a Freshers gig thingy, where you told the guy on the door which band you were there to see and that band got 3/4 of your entry money. It was Akord, Gutter Gods and another band - I think two had pulled out :(

Ah, one of those kind of gigs. Yeah I hate playing those as well - or at least I would if I gave a shit about getting paid (Y)

Hope it was decent enough! Lemon Tree's bill said there were six bands but the first four were all frankly toss. Marionettes and Stanley though!