aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Tonight: Pub. Not been out for ages. I usually get tanked at home watching shit films and stuff. Off to neck cocktails with the missus.

Tomorrow: Get tanked at home watching shit films and stuff.

Sunday: Soak up hangover with carbohydrates

Monday: Day off. Band jams. Hopefully re-valve amp.

Tonight: Stay inside. Drink wine, make pancakes with leftover yorkshire pudding batter.

Tomorrow: Might go to the Parkrun in the morning to try and set a new 5k PB. Out for dinner in the evening if I get round to booking something.

Sunday: Long run. Wash car. Fuck knows.

tonight: hitting drums and having a perforated eardrum and hopefully making it out alive

tomorrow: working on some ambient fuzz jams with a friend in my garage

sunday: presumably recovering from something and complaining.

Tonight - Couple of snifters in Brewdog before a very noisy gig at the Tunnels (my first of the year!)

Tomorrow - Lakeside darts qualifiers in Smokieville (faint hope, but still) then a lot of beers I'd imagine.

Sunday - Massive clearout of stuff for Ebay. Possibly a CD/DVD cannon list on here, I'll see...

Tonight - Couple of snifters in Brewdog before a very noisy gig at the Tunnels (my first of the year!) - http://www.brewdog.com/blog-article/brewdog-aberdeen-does-best-of-british-weekend

Tomorrow - Lakeside darts qualifiers in Smokieville (faint hope, but still) then a lot of beers I'd imagine.

Sunday - Massive clearout of stuff for Ebay. Possibly a CD/DVD cannon list on here, I'll see...

Tonight - Couple of snifters in Brewdog before a very noisy gig at the Tunnels (my first of the year!)

Yeah sell it on here first man!

Tonight - working until midnight.

Saturday - Fark all during the day. Going out to some kind of cocktail party at someone's house I've never met in the evening then into town for a tour of fancy expensive pubs (not my choice)

Sunday - missus is working. I'll probably spend the day playing Xbox / Football Manager, masturbating and eating peanut butter straight from the jar.

Long beach day tomorrow at a nice place just out of town. Fun, sun and BBQ awaits. Lots of folk are camping over but I'll be heading back to go out and see Pantha Du Prince at night :)

Sunday I have no plans except for some reason I have urge to make Sunday lunch a big massive burger with cheese bacon and an egg on it.

Long beach day tomorrow at a nice place just out of town. Fun, sun and BBQ awaits. Lots of folk are camping over but I'll be heading back to go out and see Pantha Du Prince at night :)

Sunday I have no plans except for some reason I have urge to make Sunday lunch a big massive burger with cheese bacon and an egg on it.

Ooh. Now I want to do that on Sunday too. Cook off!

I won't be doing any cooking. I have a favourite burger joint I'll go to. Or there is another one loads of people rave about I may try, although I'll probably be hungover and wanting to stick to what I know.

Why are you eating burgers in Barcelona?? Isn't there a wealth of paella, tattie omelettes and whatever else spaniards eat?