aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

I feel your pain. I've had to tell the bank to allow access to my funds from anywhere in the world as i've no idea where i'll be week-to-week and i can't be hooped phoning the bank all the time to unblock my account. Luckily i just wax all expenditure on my company credit card and if it gets hacked then it's not my issue!

Are you actually looking forward to Africa travels? I don't like Africa one bit. I need my luxury and ability to wander unhindered without AK47s protecting my every step. It's also really fucking hot.

Looking forward to it to a point. I couldn't spend weeks and weeks out here, but the odd trip here and there will be okay - something a bit different to the grey office in Dyce.

Lucky you with the company card...I don't travel enough to justify one, therefore it's all on my own card and charged back via expenses when I get back to ABZ. Annoying.

Kind of similarly I am in Accra at the moment and will have nothing to do over the weekend apart from sit in my hotel room and play Football Manager/masturbate (although what's new?).

Why stay in your hotel room? Go out! This bar was cheap and fun http://goo.gl/maps/2NjY Also if you ask the owner Duncan to take you to "Greece" he might take you to an abandoned house and share his moonshine with you.

Fri : quiet night in

Saturday : Friends Wedding that I'm doing the sound for, would quite like to wangle playing bass for it. Just so I can wear my Black Watch guitar strap

Sunday : Maybe go for a walk, coz her indoors is getting fat (LAAAAAAAADZ its alrite she's preggers)

Fri : quiet night in

Saturday : Friends Wedding that I'm doing the sound for, would quite like to wangle playing bass for it. Just so I can wear my Black Watch guitar strap

Sunday : Maybe go for a walk, coz her indoors is getting fat (LAAAAAAAADZ its alrite she's preggers)

Similar weekend for me - I think I know you from my old place - your mum used to work there too, if I'm thinking of the same person.

Fri : Quiet night in for me also.

Sat : We're playing in Banff

Sun : Take my puddin' of a daughter for a long walk. Keep her aff the Doritos and Oreos for a few hours.

Similar weekend for me - I think I know you from my old place - your mum used to work there too, if I'm thinking of the same person.

Your very small profile picture does make you look like someone I used to work with, and yes my mum did use to work there too.

Its always a bit worrying when people say to me "oh I worked with your mum". But the more worrying ones, are when people say to my mum "oh, I work with your son". I always worry what they say to her after that line!!

Your very small profile picture does make you look like someone I used to work with, and yes my mum did use to work there too.

Its always a bit worrying when people say to me "oh I worked with your mum". But the more worrying ones, are when people say to my mum "oh, I work with your son". I always worry what they say to her after that line!!

Lol - if memory serves, you were doing a work placement and if I'm correct in my assumptions, then it scares the crap out of me coz you were just a "wee boey" back then and now you're co-author in a baby. You have NO idea just how old that makes me feel :eek:

Lol - if memory serves, you were doing a work placement and if I'm correct in my assumptions, then it scares the crap out of me coz you were just a "wee boey" back then and now you're co-author in a baby. You have NO idea just how old that makes me feel :eek:

Good greif, I thought it was from my previous company. But you are correct, its from that American Company that got bought by that Indian Company. That was a good 12 years ago.

• Upvote 1

Friday: An evening of comedy at the Stand in Edinburgh. Astoundingly good line-up for Stewart Lee's new Comedy Central show, featuring Bridget Christie, Maeve Higgins, Josie Long and David O'Doherty. Tickets were £8 each. Party.

Saturday: Lazy morning, head back to Aberdeen for evening, try to cheer up parents.

Sunday: Work.

The DOD is boss. Josie Long is terrible. still, 8 quid aint bad

Friday: din dins at a veggie restaurant with visiting family. It's one of these places that tries to make meat-substitutes, like tofu chicken wings and such like. Seitan

Saturday: FUCKIN BEACH YO! first time this year, can't wait. There's a heatwave going on right now so it's prime beach weather. As with everything in New York, the beach is crazy busy so gonna have to travel a fair bit to find a quiet spot (coney island is a sight to behold on a hot day - hoardes of people sunbathing and just as many trying to hussle money. I saw Virgil from WWF posing for photos for tips last time I was there, it made me sad.)

Sunday: Hopefully watch Andy Murray in the final. Get my patriotism on for a while before the numbing inevitability of a crashing defeat. Should be fun.

Getting glasses on saturday and a new iphone on sunday. band practice. and there will be multiple wanks in amongst all that.

Glasses postponed till the week and i got my phone today. Tomorrow i'm picking up some packages and getting loadsamoney for an old phone...

I'll still wank.

Friday - pub crawl with all the youngsters from work.

Saturday - hungover, cursing not being able to keep up with the youngsters anymore, attempting not to shit pants.

Sunday - working.

Well Friday and Saturday came true, but I've got tomorrow off now so I can watch the British Grand Prix and possibly the Wimbledon final if they don't clash too badly. Also I'm going karting in the evening.