aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Keeno standing across the road from warehouse the only proper stalk of the evening. Aekido, seen him heaps and spoke to him every time, fail of a stalk really. Treader even though he's deleted his account which voids the proper stalk, Scott ST, spoke to him though, Fraser Mac, spoke to him and possibly away to go meet him again, Dan G spoke to him for a while though. Teabags, gave me a hug. HateEvent, although i see him all the time nowadays. A fair few more but can't quite think. If i left you out feel free not to mention because neither me nor anyone else cares.

Oh and Palmer_Something, discussed my tinnitus.

Bastard, I knew you would be at that gig, but didn't see you at all outside. I was just waiting on my friends to turn up. Texted like 5 people and no one replied so I was just waiting outside warehouse for like 30 mins til they turned up. Must have looked like a right creepy twat. I stalked unbroken and the_tank (i think that's his username? the uncalm drummer anyway) from what I remember. Is Scott back here by the way? Recent sightings suggest that, but I only remember him movng to Edinburgh in August :S I'm from Edinburgh... it's not THAT bad ?( Although the music scene is shit it must be said.

Spoke to Aekido, The Sloth and HateEvent from what is vaguely remembered of a night to be forgotten! Oh well, don't remember Aekido taking any photos, and if he did I hope he has the respect for your retinas to refrain from posting any pictures of me.....

Guest idol_wild

Karma Tsunami walking down Belmont Street and giving money to a homeless chap at around 14:00 today.

Proper stalk, as I don't even live in Aberdeen.

Wasn't sure enough to call Shaki, but I thought I saw him.

ElNev, Bob1Will, MilesDyson, Kai, TheKiosque...none of which were proper stalks.

Ooh, a maybe stalk! 'Twas I (unless there was some other handsome devil you thought was me).

Didn't see you Nev (*insert joke about height)

Sneaky Pete's in Edinburgh tonight was a veritable who's who of Aberdeen Music illumni.

(By which I mean all the members of Deadloss Superstar plus Jimmy Lucifer and Hardcore Mel)

Not to mention me and Turner ;)

How was the drive back? Suitably terrifying in a "fuck, I'm going to nod off" sort of way?

DREAM STALK:

Had some mental dreams last night. These included one in which I was out at dinner with several people on our holidays abroad. Slutbags McGhee and Gooch Taylor were eating with me (nope, I don't know what they look like IRL, but in my dream she had mid-length black hair and he had mid-length brown hair, that's all I remember). Anyway, Slutbags started smoking a cigarette (yes, I know she doesn't smoke IRL, it's been pointed out here before) while I was still eating my pudding. She started talking about how great smoking a cigarette feels after a meal; I disagreed and she went fucking MENTAL. Squawked at me and stormed off without paying. Gooch Taylor went with her, leaving me to foot the bill.

When I went to find them to ask for money, things went all Jack Bauer. Me and Keifer were being chased by mad militants through a supermarket (for some reason I remember Keifer favoured Frosties over Sugar Puffs - probably didn't want his piss to smell) and we had to take cover behind a 4x4 on the roadside. Keifer was crying and screaming:

I think the people chasing us were the Russians who killed Renee

i mean, really wailing like a baby, while taking out loads of militants in great big clumps. I was shooting away, but Keifer was really going buck wild.

Anyway, that's all I remember.

Wow haha yeah I have mid-length dark brown hair and boyo has short light brown hair and perma-stubble.

The cig thing is actually something he would say, and I've been lectured on the pluses of smoking a cig after a meal, something to do with being fuller for longer.

Me throwing a tantrum sounds about right too... hahaha freaky!