aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Aberdeen Journal's fat bastard extrordinaire Scott Begbie was at the next table.

Fixed.

I've never actually eaten at the Carron: if I want to go fairly posh then I'd rather head out to the Creel Inn, never had a bad meal outof there, and also has the 'worth what you pay' factor...

Fixed.

I've never actually eaten at the Carron: if I want to go fairly posh then I'd rather head out to the Creel Inn, never had a bad meal outof there, and also has the 'worth what you pay' factor...

robert and jackie who own the carron(and formerly the tolbooth) had the creel inn before current owner robert(also the owner of the marine) and really did a lot to build up it's reputation. i've not eaten there recently though, will need to head back one day.

Fixed.

Strangely enough that was a place me and the missus had always wanted to go to but never got round to it, the one time we did go for a lunch it was absolute pishbaws. Awful. I think this was when it was in the stewardship of the guy from the Marine, was within the last 4 years anyway because the bairn was with us. I sense a pattern in quality control.

Maybe he should care as much about the food as the selection of beers.

Kirsty from Junior Apprentice's parents own the Carron. I planned to eat there. Do you have to book a table for lunch?

She works there as well. Last time we went she had been consigned to kitchen duties because she never got anything done with folk asking her about it.

A lunchtime table is usually easier to get if you haven't booked but it's been a lot harder to get tables in the evening even with a couple days notice lately so I would advise booking.

Is it wrong that I'm quite delighted to have finally been stalked on this here thread?

Jan and Kirsten at the new York dolls gig sharing a hearty laugh. Spoke to Jan on the way out, proper stalked Kirsten tho cos we've never met and I thought it'd be a little odd to go bounding up and go "hey I'm the guy that talks to you on twitter!"

Aw man, you totally should have.

I saw the ever-wonderful Kirsten today. We had a chat. It was fun.

I may well have seen Slutbags McGee (...) working at Costa if it's the Bon Accord one.

I saw Tim Courtney telling an embarrassed self that Kilau wasn't open yet. Thought it opened at 9am, what am I like, eh?

A dick.

Guest idol_wild
Teabags.

5.53pm.

Mounthooly, walking towards King Street, then changing his mind, crossing the road towards Anal Place and onwards in the George Street direction.

That's our Teabags.

A while ago I'm sure it had been scratched off to say Anal Ace. I like telling people that I live on the street next to Anal Treet, though. Someday I'll grow up.

I live near a street called Matthews Road, where the "Matthews" has been crossed off the sign and "Cocks" written over the top of it. Pure comedy genius.

I live near a street called Matthews Road, where the "Matthews" has been crossed off the sign and "Cocks" written over the top of it. Pure comedy genius.

Get rid of the "cocks," restore the "Matthews," and replace "Road" with "Bridge". Befriend somebody named John Otto, and let him take you there.

• Upvote 1

Teabags.

5.53pm.

Mounthooly, walking towards King Street, then changing his mind, crossing the road towards Canal Place and onwards in the George Street direction.

I like to give as much detail as possible when it relates to people I recognise but who do not know me. Excellent.

I saw him around the same time walking just past ©anal (s)treet.

He was looking mean and moody.

I didn't give him a light graze with the wing mirror, or shout obscenities.

:down: