aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

But why would shagging Jake's girlfriend up the Kwik Fit Fitter be a problem?

Instead you would be right on to Club International with an entry for their "Peaches" section.

"Dear Peaches

"I wanted to tell you about an interesting experience I had recently.

"It all started when my son asked me to help his girlfriend move into her new flat...

...on the end of the condom but even that didn't take the shine off what was a most enjoyable experience. Although I feel a bit guilty every time I see my son now, it soon disappears when his girlfriend gives me a cheeky wink when my son's not looking!

"Hopefully she'll think about moving flat AGAIN before too long!

Yours etc

Jock Bassist,

Aberdeen"

Thanks for my first ever Aberdeen-Music 'ham shank'.

Requesting more hours at my part time job over Easter and getting 40 next week! I'm going to be loaded (actually, I'm just not going to be desperately skint for a while). The bummer is, I wont get paid until May.

Also ace-ic, when Logan Huntsberger arrives on the scene in Gilmore Girls. He's such a dream.

Woah...?! Not bothered about F1 but how long is that deal on?

There were still a few on the shelf at Danestone, or I think you can order through Tesco Direct then collect instore.

Wasn't expecting it to work as I don't get all the ordinary Freeview channels, but I picked up the four HD ones no problem. Mrs Bigsby is watching Ant and Dec in HD right now, surely worth 30 of anybody's money.

I think they are getting rid of older models so don't hang about.

There were still a few on the shelf at Danestone, or I think you can order through Tesco Direct then collect instore.

Wasn't expecting it to work as I don't get all the ordinary Freeview channels, but I picked up the four HD ones no problem. Mrs Bigsby is watching Ant and Dec in HD right now, surely worth 30 of anybody's money.

Cheers for the heads-up, got a HDTV that I am just not making the most of. I want to squeeze every pixel out of its clear, clear face.

Should be pretty easy to receive even on a poor signal as the HD channels are in one of the higher output MUXs.

Is it a Techlink box?